Gospel of the Horns - Realm of the Damned

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Hellfighter

Gospel of the Horns - Realm of the Damned

Post by Hellfighter »

Do ya dig?
otakon

Post by otakon »

yet to hear it, any good? A Call To Arms was ok didnt dig it as much as others
Hellfighter

Post by Hellfighter »

otakon wrote:yet to hear it, any good? A Call To Arms was ok didnt dig it as much as others
Hell yes! They still use the same ol' formula that works. Choc full of killer riffs and i actually think the tracks stand out a bit more than A Call To Arms, the songs are way more catchier. The Lp release should sell out within days i reckon, unless it hasn't already? Black Ace are still waiting for em to arrive according to myspace.
humus

Post by humus »

Hellfighter wrote:
otakon wrote:he Lp release should sell out within days i reckon, unless it hasn't already? Black Ace are still waiting for em to arrive according the myspace.
Not likely. I remember seeing A call to arms LP in the list of Iron pegasus as late as six months ago, maybe it is even still there. So unless black ace prints only 100 copies of the album you won't have to rush to buy the album.
Musically speaking I haven't heard the new one. But I like their older work a lot so I'll be buying this as soon as I get money. Which is not very soon, unfortunately.
Hellfighter

Post by Hellfighter »

humus wrote:
Hellfighter wrote:
otakon wrote:he Lp release should sell out within days i reckon, unless it hasn't already? Black Ace are still waiting for em to arrive according the myspace.
Not likely. I remember seeing A call to arms LP in the list of Iron pegasus as late as six months ago, maybe it is even still there. So unless black ace prints only 100 copies of the album you won't have to rush to buy the album.
Musically speaking I haven't heard the new one. But I like their older work a lot so I'll be buying this as soon as I get money. Which is not very soon, unfortunately.
That's interesting, i wonder why people pay more than $50 when a copy goes up on ebay haha! Silly buggers.

Money sucks, i sympathise humus. I'm broke as hell too, broker than the nose of the bloke who got belted by Scepter members for mocking Judas Priest. :cry:
EternalTerror

Post by EternalTerror »

it is a good album, i wasnt much of a fan of a call to arms either but i think i like this one more
then again it hasnt got much play since i bought it but i've been raiding all these new second hand stores in my new hometown
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

I haven't heard it yet, I've only heard whatever tracks they have played from it live... while intoxicated and stumbling around of course.
Piotr Sargnagel

GOTH

Post by Piotr Sargnagel »

I like A Call To Arms a lot, it's killer - waiting for the new one in the post as well as a picture disc they have released with the demo and mini-LP which I ain't heard. I got a feeling they are marginally better than Destr.666 though not as good as SadistikEx.