Wanted: Old band shirts

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Dawnwatcher

Wanted: Old band shirts

Post by Dawnwatcher »

Hi! I'm looking for vintage shirts from the 80's. This mainly because all new shirts looks bad and I'm kind of collecting. Primary looking for mediums and smalls... I'm a small today, but the sizes were often bigger back in the days, so medium usually works.

I already have shirts with bands like Avenger, Grim Reaper, Exciter etc. but more from them wouldn't hurt. Other interesting groups are: Cloven Hoof, Mercyful Fate, Sortilege, Witchfinder General, Heavy Load, Satan, Tokyo Blade and band shirts less likely to get hold of like Witch Cross, Persian Risk and Blaspheme. Also some Judas Priest and of course a bunch more. Paying good for the right items.

Got anything for sale? Sadly I don'tt have anything for trade. If you have anything cool but isn't interested in selling, please post pictures. Always fun to watch old treasures. :)
Angelheart

Re: Wanted: Old band shirts

Post by Angelheart »

Dawnwatcher wrote:Hi! I'm looking for vintage shirts from the 80's. This mainly because all new shirts looks bad and I'm kind of collecting. Primary looking for mediums and smalls... I'm a small today, but the sizes were often bigger back in the days, so medium usually works.

I already have shirts with bands like Avenger, Grim Reaper, Exciter etc. but more from them wouldn't hurt. Other interesting groups are: Cloven Hoof, Mercyful Fate, Sortilege, Witchfinder General, Heavy Load, Satan, Tokyo Blade and band shirts less likely to get hold of like Witch Cross, Persian Risk and Blaspheme. Also some Judas Priest and of course a bunch more. Paying good for the right items.

Got anything for sale? Sadly I don'tt have anything for trade. If you have anything cool but isn't interested in selling, please post pictures. Always fun to watch old treasures. :)
Vintage shirts were great and had amazing designs.
Almost every band even the most obscure had their own shirts so it's cool to discover them.
But it was the other way round: the sizes in the 80's were much smaller that the same sizes today.I mean size large back then, means size medium today ,at least for the USA metal shirts.
Maybe u are referring to nwobhm shirts only?
cheers
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

That's what I meant. I use size small when I buy clothes, but when I buy these old metal shirts medium usually fits best.
Buried By Time and Dust

Post by Buried By Time and Dust »

check your pm!!
humus

Post by humus »

I'm looking for the same as Dawnwatcher, only of more 'extreme' bands (thrash metal/early death metal)
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I want a PLASMATICS shirt. Badly.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

i want that crappy törr shirt vlasta is wearing on armageddon. the one with the special proto kind of logo that doesnt look good
daniel

Post by daniel »

US metal shirts for me heh.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
oldskoolcollector

Post by oldskoolcollector »

I have many shirts too, please e-mail me:

oldskoolcollector (@) hotmail (.) com
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Got an official HELLOWEEN sweatshirt ordered from Noise Rec. while in 8th grade ('87), an ANACRUSIS glow-in-the-dark "Screams & Whispers"-tour long sleeve and ALCHEMIST (Australia) demo-era long sleeve (orderded from the band in 1990) for trade for something "culter"...
Rick

Post by Rick »

I guess the rarest t-shirt I have must be a Protected Illusion one I ordered from the band back in '91.
hload

Post by hload »

daniel wrote:US metal shirts for me heh.

:lol:
hload

Post by hload »

DaN wrote:Got an official HELLOWEEN sweatshirt ordered from Noise Rec. while in 8th grade ('87), an ANACRUSIS glow-in-the-dark "Screams & Whispers"-tour long sleeve and ALCHEMIST (Australia) demo-era long sleeve (orderded from the band in 1990) for trade for something "culter"...

i have the same tee as this on the photo....still missing the pair of white sox to complete the set...... :lol:

Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I have a Diamond Head t-shirt for sale. Black & white logo. Size is large though.
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

Thanks for all replys. Buried By Time and Dust and oldskoolcollector has answers. Anyone else with shirts? :) Only one photo yet..? :(

Khnud: Sorry, not interested in Diamond Head.