Recent Metal finds (2010 edition)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

sovdat wrote:Equinox - The Way to Go - BMG/RCA, looks and smells like original :D (matrix: PD-74669 11 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA)
Maybe you bought his original copy that he used to bootleg it on his Spanish label now offered for sale??
http://cgi.ebay.com/EQUlNOX-CD-1989-RAR ... 563961f6f7
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Korgüll wrote:
sovdat wrote:Equinox - The Way to Go - BMG/RCA, looks and smells like original :D (matrix: PD-74669 11 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA)
Maybe you bought his original copy that he used to bootleg it on his Spanish label now offered for sale??
http://cgi.ebay.com/EQUlNOX-CD-1989-RAR ... 563961f6f7
Okay, then I'll buy his original "Auf Wiedersehen" that he usd to make those bootlegs.

I need my copy back.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Oh, shit.. i got it wrong I thought it was 'The Way To Go' ...anyway, hard to believe you actually got something original from that guy!??
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

That Auf Wiedersen boot was made awhile ago, still waiting for The Way to Go ... :)
The copy I got is original & if you go to his shop you'll find more originals for sale - buy it nows with higher prices.

Yesterday I got original Dark Angel - We Have Arrived CD :D (Axe Killer 7006 w/o cover, from 1985???!?!)

humus

Post by humus »

Tour of the record shops:

Sadus - Swallowed in black LP (looks to be unplayed copy!)
Death - Symbolic LP (small price tag damage on the back but otherwise perfect copy. I'm guessing this is quite rare because it's been years since I saw one)
Infernal heirarchy 7" (sounded cool in the shop, and was a cheapo)
Rick

Post by Rick »

sovdat wrote:Yesterday I got original Dark Angel - We Have Arrived CD :D (Axe Killer 7006 w/o cover, from 1985???!?!)
I have a 1997 Axe Killer edition, and it's definitely not that one. The CD is very different. I don't know the year of the one you have.
ffff

Post by ffff »

Rick wrote:
sovdat wrote:Yesterday I got original Dark Angel - We Have Arrived CD :D (Axe Killer 7006 w/o cover, from 1985???!?!)
I have a 1997 Axe Killer edition, and it's definitely not that one. The CD is very different. I don't know the year of the one you have.
guess mine is the same you also have Rick

matrix ODF3022532
Rick

Post by Rick »

Exactly.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

[img]
:shock:

It is glorious. Just missing booklet or no tray card either? Some kind of test pressing maybe? Surely it was never released back then or it would be known already, a lot of Dark Angel maniacs out there.
®O©O

Post by ®O©O »

sovdat wrote: Yesterday I got original Dark Angel - We Have Arrived CD :D
:shock: wow

lately i got this:
Black acid - mass media massacre MCD
Black acid - flores para los muertos CD
Toxic shock - Black death 7"

and waiting for Betrayed 1879 Tales of war MC
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

perishinflames wrote:

[img]
:shock:

It is glorious. Just missing booklet or no tray card either? Some kind of test pressing maybe? Surely it was never released back then or it would be known already, a lot of Dark Angel maniacs out there.
Yes, only booklet is missing. Here's what Rom replied to me:

yes I think it is really from 1985, at least this is the only date I can see printed in really tiny white letters on the bottom of the back insert which looks exactly like the original LP released in France on Axe Killer too; it seems to be a high quality xerox copy of the original rear cover of the LP which was quite current at this time. The catalogue number is "7006" and it was distributed by Wotre Music under number "330"; it has seemingy been exclusively distributed in France under control of the SACEM (French author's organisation).
The disc itself was made in France by MPO, one of the first established CD manufacturer in Europe, and has the matrix number "AXE 7006 MPO 01 @@". This is the second copy I have ever owned and it doesn't pop up often on eBay; I've seen it maybe once or twice in nearly 10 years but I don't especially look for it either as I already got it. I have no idea of the value but it is rare for sure.
®O©O

Post by ®O©O »

nice... if you see another one, notify us :wink:
zeuhl

Post by zeuhl »

Victor Vekshtein & Sprut (Спрут) LP
Master "С Петлей На Шее (With the Noose Around the Neck)" LP
Chernyj Kofe 7"
V/A "Lituanika-87" LP (This has exclusive tracks by Gunnar Grapsi Group and Katedra, haven't listened to it yet)

AND

Katedra "Mors Ultima Ratio" LP
Katedra "Natus In Articulo Mortis" LP

!!!

+ a couple of Aria LPs for friends.
SideShow

Post by SideShow »

Red Ink - Raw Meat (cassette)
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

zeuhl wrote: Katedra "Mors Ultima Ratio" LP
Katedra "Natus In Articulo Mortis" LP