Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
DMR

Post by DMR »

Nicko McBuff wrote:H and H demos, a must upload! and a re-upload of the Legend (Fra) - Mandragore demo (2 tracks, not live) please.
I don't think the Mandragore demo was ever posted. I'd like to hear it too, as well as the H&H demos.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

DMR wrote:
Nicko McBuff wrote:H and H demos, a must upload! and a re-upload of the Legend (Fra) - Mandragore demo (2 tracks, not live) please.
I don't think the Mandragore demo was ever posted. I'd like to hear it too, as well as the H&H demos.
Ah shit, confused with Miskatonic. The mp3s are on a broken player grr.
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

This is probably an re-re-request by now, and im sorry if thats the case.
And if I would take myself time to look through 10666 pages of metal on
metal I would probably find it out, but anyway..

Does anyone have the VARVAR "Zverinaja Bezdna Ubjot Vas" album for share?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Rock Beast wrote:This is probably an re-re-request by now, and im sorry if thats the case.

I've been hesistant to upload it since the band was selling digital copies from their old web page, under their new name HOLY VARVAR. I don't know the current status of this or if it's even available for listeners outside Russia, so anyone is welcome to fill me in on the details...
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

DaN wrote:
Rock Beast wrote:This is probably an re-re-request by now, and im sorry if thats the case.

I've been hesistant to upload it since the band was selling digital copies from their old web page, under their new name HOLY VARVAR. I don't know the current status of this or if it's even available for listeners outside Russia, so anyone is welcome to fill me in on the details...
Checked out that HOLY VARVAR homepage, but it didnt help out that much. My russian reading skills are rather limited, haha.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

DMR wrote:
The " Mandragore" demo will be upload in a few minutes.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Can anyone u/l the Odyssey- s/t LP from the early 90s band from South Africa? TMK the cd's floating around are boots, so I think it's ok to post this one if someone is willing to. THanks!
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
mckagan

Post by mckagan »

nightsblood wrote:Can anyone u/l the Odyssey- s/t LP from the early 90s band from South Africa? TMK the cd's floating around are boots, so I think it's ok to post this one if someone is willing to. THanks!
i can upload

and i looking fro another rare Gem from S.A.:

BLACK ROSE '84 ( http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=106016 )
have anyone ?
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

I just got off the phone with a friend. We talked about these two releases among other things. And since I rely on his judgement and the covers sweet dangerous thrust flow..

does anyone have these for share?

DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I have a rip of ALEXANDER LUCAS at home. It's one of the best and heaviest Swedish 70's recordings made. I'm going out of town for the weekend so I won't be able to upload it until next week though...
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

DaN wrote:I have a rip of ALEXANDER LUCAS at home. It's one of the best and heaviest Swedish 70's recordings made. I'm going out of town for the weekend so I won't be able to upload it until next week though...
Yeah, my friend said the same thing over the phone. And a title like "Svarta Skogen" cant fool a person like me. Thanks anyway.

Anyway, I will show up at the record fair on the 28th. If its within the Stockholm area, that is. And if thats the case, i'll bring the ROCK HUSET LP with me for further explorations and so forth.
Chafe

Post by Chafe »

Could someone rip and upload the Robbanásveszély! compilation reviewed on the Battle Beyond the Stars section?

I know only the Missió track from the compilation to download and it's really great, more than the LP (that is not that bad as said on the review, but the keyboards sometimes do sound cheesy).
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Does anyone have or would be willing to make a nice clean (no skips or pops etc) 320 kbps rip of Forced Entry (Ger) - S/T, 1988 album? I also need a high res scan of both the front and back of the sleeve. I will even consider throwing a few bucks via paypal to whoever does this for me as this has become of high importance for a certain project of mine.

Thanks.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Keir

Post by Keir »

Rock Beast wrote:I just got off the phone with a friend. We talked about these two releases among other things. And since I rely on his judgement and the covers sweet dangerous thrust flow..

does anyone have these for share?
Yikes. The perspective on that EPIZOOTIC logo is making my brain melt.
King Zombie

Post by King Zombie »

Hi all I'm looking for these two bands, I read in a forum they were very good german OSDM bands; hope they aren't mistaken.

Damnation (Ger)
Terteros (Ger)

I'd appreciate a lot if any of you guys could upload them for me! Thanks!
Keep politics OUT of this forum