Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
tearitup1234

Post by tearitup1234 »

Any chance hearing Cleveland's Heavy Metal: Etched in Steel
Blood RED

Post by Blood RED »

I need Traitor Gate's whole discography badly;

"Here it is (@224kbps), req. by Kelly

http://rapidshare.com/files/14983568/TraitorsGate7.rar"

Reupload needed ...

And their demos please,

Blood RED

Edit: Metal archieves say that demo and single bands should be different. Is it?
MercyfulUngol

Post by MercyfulUngol »

Blood RED wrote:
Edit: Metal archieves say that demo and single bands should be different. Is it?
It sure as hell does sound completely different. I was never really into the demos too much, but "Devil Takes The High Road" is one of my favorites!
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Would be awesome if someone could upload the single First Cartridges with the french metal band Hotchkiss.
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

I want to hear some GOOD heavy metal from the former-DDR, that's on par with the West. All I have is the Formel Eins LP and its rather average.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Dirty Rocker wrote:Would be awesome if someone could upload the single First Cartridges with the french metal band Hotchkiss.
Wasn't it already uploaded in the french 7" 's thread ?
GJ

Post by GJ »

Nicko McBuff wrote:I want to hear some GOOD heavy metal from the former-DDR, that's on par with the West. All I have is the Formel Eins LP and its rather average.
I have this http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=177908 containing the anthem Heavy Mörtel Mischmaschine by MCB

And this one http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=48779 a bit late (1990) nevertheless there are some really neat stuff on here - esp. Vulkane der Erde by Headless...

Haven't got any equipment to rip these though, sorry!
(should have told you further up I guess :twisted: )

Anyone else?
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Yeah I wanna hear this stuff
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

It reminds me that I have a comp' on CDR called "Rare DDR tracks 1984-1989". I've never seen any info about this one.
hload

Post by hload »

i have the speed up ultra rare compo cd with the spartan booklet(237 copies pressed, actually 256 but 19 were given as promos, if memory serves right) and it's semigodly,especially merlin(what their name suggests, early helloween would have wished to compose these trax without kai's shitty vox, imagine early pumpkins with seventh avenue thoat ),2-3 unreleased hardholz trax and the great trax from headless-more acceptish teutonic metal madness(which also brings ossian in mind).

i remember almost crushing my new black audi Q7 when i put this cd in the stereo in order to test it.

and i always scream der DAUBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerer.....in merlin' s anthem, which is perhaps my favorite one from this godly cd(with english lyrix despite the german title).....and then X.... X..... Xcalibuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.....

upload's not possible coz hardholz album is still commercially availiable and i can't rip their demo due to crappy sound cart....
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Are the lyrics of the bands mentioned all/mostly in German?

I figured that they may be based on the German song titles.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

GJ wrote:I have this http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=177908 containing the anthem Heavy Mörtel Mischmaschine by MCB

Ace song! My rip's only 160Kb tho'.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Both those comps are worth picking up if not too expensive (€15?) - "Hard & Heavy" for MCB and "Speed Up" for HARDHOLZ. Both bands have that anti-boring diversity that makes for repeated listenings.

Once again I know I'd be promising too much if I said I'd rip them asap. I'm a bit overworked here, but maybe someone else has finished mp3s?
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Has anyone:
Profecia (Ecuador) "Anunciantes del Final"?
Thanks
MercyfulUngol

Post by MercyfulUngol »

Anyone have the first two Griffin (US) demos? From 82 and 83. Been looking for these forever.

Thanks a lot!!! :D