Paper collector?

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Piotr Sargnagel

Post by Piotr Sargnagel »

BloodOfChrist wrote:This is one im DYING to see...

WILD PUSSY - Mechanarchy insert

Also, does anyone have...

DARK QUARTERER - s/t insert (I heard the re-release had an insert with the lyrics). I have the original with no insert...

HEATHENS RAGE - s/t insert (Ive seen an insert without lyrics, but everyone on ebay keeps saying theres an insert with lyrics! if it exists id love to see it!)
I have the DQ re-release with insert. I could photocopy it for you and send it. I don't have a scanner.
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

sagrotan wrote:no prob, just scanned it. I can email you the scans - only thing is my scanner is the usual crappy DIN A4 sized one and there are 2 scans/ side you would need to put together. I don't have any photoshop just some crappy paint program and have no real clue how to do that myself..
Hi, I know this was posted a little while ago, but I just got a copy of Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus myself without the insert. Which is unfortunate because I was told that this copy was still sealed. Apparently what the seller meant by "still sealed" was that the shrink wrap wasn't entirely removed...anyway, if it's possible for somebody to send me the scans for this insert, I would greatly appreciate it.
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

Dodens Grav wrote:
sagrotan wrote:no prob, just scanned it. I can email you the scans - only thing is my scanner is the usual crappy DIN A4 sized one and there are 2 scans/ side you would need to put together. I don't have any photoshop just some crappy paint program and have no real clue how to do that myself..
Hi, I know this was posted a little while ago, but I just got a copy of Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus myself without the insert. Which is unfortunate because I was told that this copy was still sealed. Apparently what the seller meant by "still sealed" was that the shrink wrap wasn't entirely removed...anyway, if it's possible for somebody to send me the scans for this insert, I would greatly appreciate it.
Anyone?
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Dodens Grav wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:
Anyone?
Only have copies of it, mine came also without one; it's better to copy it from an original sleeve. Everyone here must have an original, so get of your lazy asses and help each other out :!:

I could use an insert from the first Alvacast LP. Does someone has it?
Long Live The Loud !!!
mordred

Post by mordred »

Has anybody ever seen the supposed innersleeves for Mercy's 'Witchburner' and S/T LP's?
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

The Sentinel wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:
Anyone?
Only have copies of it, mine came also without one; it's better to copy it from an original sleeve. Everyone here must have an original, so get of your lazy asses and help each other out :!:
I scanned my insert for Sten last year but unfortunately I don't have those files anymore (they are on my old wrecked notebook if at all.. ) :(

as I also don't have a scanner anymore maybe someone else can help. 85% of all members here have that LP so.. :wink:
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

Bump. Looking for somebody who can provide me with a scan of the insert for the first Candlemass album.
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

not all copies had inserts,it seems only the true french pressing did and the leviathan pressing whatever these were (i think this was david chastains label,also related to manilla road)did not have any i also have the US press and i never got the insert either sniff
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

Mine is the original Black Dragon pressing.
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

so I did some digging and found those on my old notebook as presumed.. uploaded again, here you go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/282596176/c ... _scans.rar

2 scans of each side, you'll need to assemble those yourself somehow but I think this is manageable :wink:
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

Thanks a lot.
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

Completely superficial want but if anyone is willing to give up the OBI strip of their copy of Heavy Metal Army, get in contact and we'll work something out.
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
mordred

Post by mordred »

MassOfKthulu wrote:not all copies had inserts,it seems only the true french pressing did and the leviathan pressing whatever these were (i think this was david chastains label,also related to manilla road)did not have any i also have the US press and i never got the insert either sniff
The Leviathan pressing also has an insert, if I remember correctly it's just a two sided lyric sheet that looks a little different from the Black Dragon version, without the illustrations etc.
Kostello

Post by Kostello »

mordred wrote:
MassOfKthulu wrote:not all copies had inserts,it seems only the true french pressing did and the leviathan pressing whatever these were (i think this was david chastains label,also related to manilla road)did not have any i also have the US press and i never got the insert either sniff
The Leviathan pressing also has an insert, if I remember correctly it's just a two sided lyric sheet that looks a little different from the Black Dragon version, without the illustrations etc.
The Leviathan pressing has indeed a 2-sided insert. On the 1st side there are credits for the LP (line-up, thanks, etc.) and on the 2nd side a Leviathan Records ad with 4 Chastain LP's (The Voice of the Cult, Instrumental Variations, Praise the Loud, The 7th of Never), but no lyrics...
mordred

Post by mordred »

Kostas_Kailiazis wrote:
mordred wrote:
The Leviathan pressing has indeed a 2-sided insert. On the 1st side there are credits for the LP (line-up, thanks, etc.) and on the 2nd side a Leviathan Records ad with 4 Chastain LP's (The Voice of the Cult, Instrumental Variations, Praise the Loud, The 7th of Never), but no lyrics...
Yeah, that's correct.