Top Items (OLD'n'LOCKED)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

sovdat wrote:
Noisenik wrote:
sovdat wrote:I have one question; how much is Deliverance - Evil Friendship LP worth?
Between 25-40 € for a mint copy, I suppose.
aha, thanks :) v Ljubljani (spin vinyl) so jo imeli za 20 eur se mi zdi, dobro ohranjeno.
jst skoz gledam internacionalno. ti, kje pa je ta spin vinyl v LJ?
I am ... the One you warned me of
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Spin Vinyl - Gallusovo nabrežje; recimo ce gres iz kongresnega proti tromostovju, pa potem na desno mimo unih kaficev kakih 200 metrov. Se dobijo tud kaksni Acid, samo jst samo vcasih pregledam vinilke :)
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

I don't buy records more than 50 Euro.When picking some vinyl sometimes i prefer those classic or hard rockish whichhave around 5-10 Euro.As for more expensive LPs i collect almost exclusively German and Austrian 80's vinyls.I am mainly CD collector i suppose :roll:
tomas

Post by tomas »

CD collector? Don't say it out loud! Delete your message!
They're going to kill you! :)

The rarest thing I own is the Metal Deadness LP and it's not even thát rare...
:?
®O©O

Post by ®O©O »

Noisenik wrote:
sovdat wrote:I have one question; how much is Deliverance - Evil Friendship LP worth?
Between 25-40 € for a mint copy, I suppose.
Even less, I bought mine for some 6$ and can be found for 10-15$ ex cond.
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

These guys are some of my favorites.

Another is the AION Deathrash Bound LP. not only was this record deleted quickly after Hisayoshi left the band, but i also have the rare lyric booklet which was onlt given to those who attented the release party. less than 100 were made. no other copys of the LP come with lyrics, you can only read em if you got the booklet.
This also happens to be my favorite album from Japan. so the booklet version was my LP holy grail for a long time.
checkit http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~gts-toy/scrweb3.htm

plus there are 3 demotapes which i find really really special.

Sabbat - demotape 1985. this came with a hand written bio (by gezol) and an original promo photo! super super rare item that probably doesnt even exist in other copys anymore. only about 14 or so were made and sent to metal magazines for review back in 85.

Casbah - Studio/Live demotape 1985. this also came with a 2 page written bio and info sheet, and a original promo photo. Taka has some incredible English writing skills.

Sniper - demotape 87. This tape actually came out after they broke up. i think it was a european released item. the contents were the same as their Special Recordings demo released in Japan, but it also contains 2 English versions i havent been able to find anywhere else.. ive never heard of anyone else having this tape and actually no one ive talked believes me when i tell them about it. haha.

oh, and of course the Zadkiel highway Z flexi. which i didnt put in the first pic for some reason.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Wow, impressive collection !!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Wow indeed, great to have a Japanese metal connaisseur here, I really need to get more into this land, I only have the "omen of hate" uploads, a Wolf EP, some Sabbat and Gorgon stuff and some other things and that's it. When I've finished my US-metal and NWOBHM collection :? , I'm gonna dive into Japanese 80's steel...
Long Live The Loud !!!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Welcome, Sabbat666 (=ixiol?). Some awesome JPN-Metal thingies there. I don't suppose you'd be able to share those DEMENTIA singles in the Poisonoise forum?
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

hey thanks for the welcome~
yeah i'll be happy to upload the dementia records for you guys.
Keir

Post by Keir »

Here are my top 11 items, based on a compination of rarity, quality and other more personal factors.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Finding a Commander LP is a real pain in the ass. I had the chance buying it once but I didn't have the money then.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Keir

Post by Keir »

Yeah, I'm still looking for one. The one in the picture only has 2 songs on it. It's actually a regular LP cut into an octagon shape with the cover cut down to size. Stupid Azra. :roll:
ancient tyranny

Post by ancient tyranny »

sabbat666 wrote:These guys are some of my favorites.

Another is the AION Deathrash Bound LP. not only was this record deleted quickly after Hisayoshi left the band, but i also have the rare lyric booklet which was onlt given to those who attented the release party. less than 100 were made. no other copys of the LP come with lyrics, you can only read em if you got the booklet.
This also happens to be my favorite album from Japan. so the booklet version was my LP holy grail for a long time.
checkit http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~gts-toy/scrweb3.htm

plus there are 3 demotapes which i find really really special.

Sabbat - demotape 1985. this came with a hand written bio (by gezol) and an original promo photo! super super rare item that probably doesnt even exist in other copys anymore. only about 14 or so were made and sent to metal magazines for review back in 85.

Casbah - Studio/Live demotape 1985. this also came with a 2 page written bio and info sheet, and a original promo photo. Taka has some incredible English writing skills.

Sniper - demotape 87. This tape actually came out after they broke up. i think it was a european released item. the contents were the same as their Special Recordings demo released in Japan, but it also contains 2 English versions i havent been able to find anywhere else.. ive never heard of anyone else having this tape and actually no one ive talked believes me when i tell them about it. haha.

oh, and of course the Zadkiel highway Z flexi. which i didnt put in the first pic for some reason.
Impressive, by the way how hard is it to obtain all this old japanese stuff in your homeland, are there possibilities to obtain stuff like the White Hell EP for reasonable prices in second hand stores etc. I´am just curious to know cause german Hellion records recently sell the Crowley "Whisper..." LP for 200 Euro, Sacrifice "Crest..." also for 200 Euro & the White Hell for something about 400Euro if I remember correctly (the later two seems to be gone already).
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

It is fairly hard to get it in my country. But I actually buy 90% of my collection in Japan.

The White Hell, Sacririce, and Crowley records are around $30 US dollars in Japan. Crowley and Sacrifice are not rare in Japan. White hell is fucking rare, but not many people care as much about it as outside of Japan. so the price is pretty low.