How Much Do You Spend On Music?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Warbus

Post by Warbus »

I'd reckon about 200€ a month, average. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Buying vinyl is starting to become more of a storage issue...I really should get rid of some shit.
WE SEE ROCKS IN THE SKY!!!
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

I nearly spend all my money on Heavy Metal. The problem is that I don't have a job and there are 2 years school waiting so I don't have more than 40 Euro in a month. That's also the point why my collection of records is ca. 200-300.
Also it gets on my nerve that you have to be a rich asshole sometimes, The "Gotham City - Black Writs" I bought for 75 Euro (It's alot but fukk I love this one!). So I had to spend my whole money from the last 2 months for it
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Warbus wrote:Buying vinyl is starting to become more of a storage issue...I really should get rid of some shit.
And this is just the place to sell it!
Warbus

Post by Warbus »

Maybe...I'm just too damn lazy to go through the stuff & make a list. Maybe someday.
WE SEE ROCKS IN THE SKY!!!
Winther

Post by Winther »

I guess i´m spending around 200 - 300 euro a month, would like to spend more though, but i´m unemployed at the moment.......
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

this thread just depressed me and made me see how i seriously need to get a job soon, i havent bought much in the last couple of months and its very sad,fuck!...and you all guys r buyin everything! leave something for the poor!! :lol:
zeuhl

Post by zeuhl »

I'm trying to go on a strict monthly budget of 100€ starting next month. Don't know how that's going to turn out, since all my "not buying anything for a month" periods have mostly failed miserably. Not only trying to save money, but also cut down on getting "quite OK" records, which end up collecting dust in the shelves after the first listen.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

I used to spend a lot when I had more money coming in. But now that priorities have changed and I have a different job with less income coming in I just try to keep up to date with todays bad boys and whatever crosses my eyes online cheap.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Blasfemer wrote:I nearly spend all my money on Heavy Metal. The problem is that I don't have a job and there are 2 years school waiting so I don't have more than 40 Euro in a month. That's also the point why my collection of records is ca. 200-300.
Also it gets on my nerve that you have to be a rich asshole sometimes, The "Gotham City - Black Writs" I bought for 75 Euro (It's alot but fukk I love this one!). So I had to spend my whole money from the last 2 months for it
the solution is get a job
ta daa :idea:
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

Winther wrote:I guess i´m spending around 200 - 300 euro a month, would like to spend more though, but i´m unemployed at the moment.......
Unemployed and still able to spend 200 euro on music every month? Man, what kind of world you are living in? I wish I could live in that world too! :P
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

mega_lodon wrote:
Winther wrote:I guess i´m spending around 200 - 300 euro a month, would like to spend more though, but i´m unemployed at the moment.......
Unemployed and still able to spend 200 euro on music every month? Man, what kind of world you are living in? I wish I could live in that world too! :P
u live out of a pension? :lol:
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

The Knell wrote:
Blasfemer wrote:I nearly spend all my money on Heavy Metal. The problem is that I don't have a job and there are 2 years school waiting so I don't have more than 40 Euro in a month. That's also the point why my collection of records is ca. 200-300.
I had a job for 4 days and then I spent all my money (250 Euro) for Records. By the way the job was great. I was the "Technik Assi" for a TV Team at this one: http://www.verden-turnier.de/
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Blasfemer wrote:
The Knell wrote:
I had a job for 4 days and then I spent all my money (250 Euro) for Records. By the way the job was great. I was the "Technik Assi" for a TV Team at this one: http://www.verden-turnier.de/
You must still be living with your parents.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

That's right. Remember: I'm 18.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Blasfemer wrote:That's right. Remember: I'm 18.
Not that your age matters, but keeping a job for only 4 days would have me living on the street, let alone spending it all on vinyl. That's how I came to that conclusion.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."