New Religion (US-NY) - S/T E.P + UNRELEASED STUFF 1994-5!!!!

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Nebuchadnezzar

New Religion (US-NY) - S/T E.P + UNRELEASED STUFF 1994-5!!!!

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Here's your chance to taste some of the UNRELEASED stuff of that a w e s o m e US metal band from New York! The stuff comes from the period between the 2 albums of the band & it's in the vein of the OUTSTANDING 1st mini-cd from 1994!! The band looking to RERELEASE the 1st mini-cd plus (more) unreleased stuff of that period!! Raise your fists & send your suggestions or anything else to Steve Daniels' email address : stevezen@gmail.com

Tracklist :

1. Foxkiller (Instrumental) 03:44
2. Just Hang On 03:47
3. Lost Love 04:51
4. Mastermind 03:58
5. Through These Eyes 04:34

Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/248974008/N ... leased.rar

New Religion (US) - New Religion (Indie E.P, 1994)

cdrip@320kbps

Tracklist :

1. Desire 03:41
2. World Gone Mad 05:22
3. One In A Million 04:38
4. Tainted Angel 05:19

Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/250353421/N ... US-NY_.rar

+1 more extra track : 11th Hour (Unrleased live, 1994) : http://rapidshare.com/files/250353847/1 ... _1994_.mp3

Enjoy & leave your comments!!!

PS : I have also uploaded that to thrashmageddon forum but with the usual password there so here it is again without a pass.
Last edited by Nebuchadnezzar on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Cool.

Now upload the Moriah '90 Demo and "Speak" EP :)
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
ION BRITTON

Re: New Religion (US-NY) - UNRELEASED STUFF 1994-5!!!!

Post by ION BRITTON »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:The band looking to RERELEASE the 1st mini-cd plus (more) unreleased stuff of that period!!
Hasn't Arkeyn Steel contacted them yet?

Anyway, thanks for the upload. The mini-cd is fantastic indeed, i'll be back with some feeback soon.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Haha I have no idea about AS as I know there's a label from overseas we'll see...

But Arkeyn Steel specified in releases which were in demo tapes I have no idea if label's aim is to rerelease albums which were originally released in cd format. Maybe I'm wrong... Thanks for your message I'm sure you'll like the stuff!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Yeah, I said that because it's a band with a sound that the guys behind the label seem to love. I don't know what's their policy, but for example Scarlet Rayne was an official album and they did rerelease it.

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

You're right. I forgot about SR.

The band says :

"we are actively seeking an HONEST record label to help fund the new songs and rerelease the EP with those on it. We are in the process of recording 5 or 6 songs specifically from that era that are just as good (or better) and are looking for someone to finance the mixing and mastering along with the reissue of the EP. We are covering all of the recording costs"

myspace page : http://www.myspace.com/newreligionmusic
ION BRITTON

Re: New Religion (US-NY) - UNRELEASED STUFF 1994-5!!!!

Post by ION BRITTON »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:PS : I have also uploaded that to thrashmageddon forum but with the usual password there so here it is again without a pass.
Since you're new here I must let you know that you don't have to upload twice something that you have already uploaded on another forum. If it's your own upload, you may well post the same link here by stating the password you have used. It's only the use of direct links of others that it is against the rules (rule #1b).

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I've read the rules well. You have to be a member of that forum to have access through the forum. I didn't like to spread the pass as it's common so I just uploaded twice the same file (with & without pass). The upload is mine of course so I can't see any problem really.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

No problem at all, I know the upload is yours, I simply made the comment above to save you from the trouble of uploading something twice in the future. It's OK if you feel you have to make two different uploads for the same album, the choice is clearly yours.

nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Curiosity aroused, will check it out

Edit- playing now... WOW, that is some SERIOUS Queensryche worship! Don't think I've ever heard someone come that close to sounding exactly like Geof Tate before! Will play some more; first impression is something between Mindcrime and Empire

Thanks for sharing this!
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

nightsblood wrote:think I've ever heard someone come that close to sounding exactly like Geof Tate before!
Olaf Bilic from Jester's March comes pretty damn close as well.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

nightsblood wrote:Curiosity aroused, will check it out

Edit- playing now... WOW, that is some SERIOUS Queensryche worship! Don't think I've ever heard someone come that close to sounding exactly like Geof Tate before! Will play some more; first impression is something between Mindcrime and Empire

Thanks for sharing this!
Hey man the ep is way closer to 'ryche, just give a listen to "Tainted Angel". If you don't have it let us know. Yes the singer is closer to Geoff Tate's voice definetely. They follow very close Vince Garcia (First Strike from NM), Tony Mills (Siam "project"), Rick Forsgren (Pavlov's Dogs/Conditioned Response), Volker Riedel (Myrmidion Creed) & some more!
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

nightsblood wrote:WOW, that is some SERIOUS Queensryche worship! Don't think I've ever heard someone come that close to sounding exactly like Geof Tate before!
I have to second that. That makes it a bit predictable, but still very enjoyable. If someone is looking for another fine QUEENSRYCHE-clone, then he should choose those guys :D .

Thanks for the upload!
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Nebu- I'd definitely be interested in hearing that EP. So many bands that try to emulate Qryche fall way short, but these guys seem very capable of holding their own.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
pzman

Post by pzman »

Thx for this!