AION (Jap)

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
The Knell

AION (Jap)

Post by The Knell »

Here is the great Hang On Night / Bloody 7" 1987 first, one of my all time favourite japanese metal singles. Surely the best record they made

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U8IT622S

By the way, does a version with b/w cover exist? Because several sources list this with a uncolored cover picture.
My copy has a glossy color cover with insert and it's by Mash Audio Revelation Record.

I hope to upload a better rip from my Stand By Lightning demo 1986 soon as the one around here has very annoying sound flaws. It's also a great one with the original version of Bloody Rain.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Thanks!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Classic japameta single for sure.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

What do they play?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

ION BRITTON wrote:What do they play?
Thrash !
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

OK :)
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

ION BRITTON wrote:OK :)
Not really on the demo & EP IMO, it's more a Heavy / Speed Metal thing not unlike KAT Metal & Hell but speeded and fucked up quite a lot. There are Thrash hints though

The debut album is pure Thrash Metal though
we're eat babies flesh
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Yeah it's heavy/speed with some thrashy moments. Not too far from Mein Kampf's Speeder single but not as sloppy. Hang On Night is really catchy song.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Hang On Night is catchy while Bloody took me months to get into. This is really a hard nut.
we're eat babies flesh
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

Good one, but the best record they made? nah... I think that is Deathrash Bound LP. with Hisayoshi on vocals. totally awesome thrash metal. Very evil sounding while not crossing over the line to black metal. Thats actually my favorite record from Japan. Been listening to it regularly for almost 10 years and it has never gotten stale.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

sabbat666 wrote:Good one, but the best record they made? nah... I think that is Deathrash Bound LP. with Hisayoshi on vocals. totally awesome thrash metal. Very evil sounding while not crossing over the line to black metal. Thats actually my favorite record from Japan. Been listening to it regularly for almost 10 years and it has never gotten stale.
For me, yes it is ! The Deathrash Bound LP comes close.
we're eat babies flesh
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

Ah I got ya. Its a good EP but I just never liked the vocalist. I think the later Gasp for Breath flexi sounds bit better than Hang on Night (same song, diff lyrics).
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

No probs, all vocalists up to the debut are great for me . I thought Gasp For Breath would be a renamed version of Bloody Rain ? I dont have this flexi , I was told this
we're eat babies flesh
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

This is for me their best release after the godly MA-G-MA ep. I like the vocalist most and I never got so much into DTB. There's something about it that puts me off a little bit. Not enough killer songs, most of them seem to lack something for me and the album becomes a bit boring for me. Same thing with Human Griefman but I maybe like it a bit more. If only they had more killer songs like in MA-G-MA ep.. I have to give DTB a few listens soon because I haven't heard the album for a while and my judgement might still change.