Q.O.P. 'Its Danger' 11 track demotape (JPN)

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
sabbat666

Q.O.P. 'Its Danger' 11 track demotape (JPN)

Post by sabbat666 »

I thought i put this up a long time ago but couldnt find anything in the search option, so here it is

Q.O.P. (Quest Object Project) - 'It's Danger' 11 track demotape 198X japan

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QK0B9EX

Got this on auction 4 or 5 years ago. This is the greatest demo only band I've ever heard. Their songs are fast paced nwobhm inspired with plenty of killer riffs and orgasmic harmonized guitar solos (check Chain Reaction & Heavy on Gallow). The drummer of this band, Euro, also played in legendary punk band The Execute, whos first 7" flexi is the most expensive Japanese hardcore release out there.
I think another tape exists but ive never found more than a small photo. I really dont know why they didnt record anything else or release a vinyl. Definately had the talent. Other info is pretty much not there. I've only found 1 site that mentions them. I do have an old show flyer though so I know they gig'd. Hopefully a livetape will pop up sometime!

Check it out and let me know what you think!
Desolator

Post by Desolator »

this is actually really good!
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

Thanks, Im glad you enjoyed it, and I appriciate your reply!
I have a few other Japanese rarites Im thinking of uploading soon that are similar to this.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

checking!
Hellride Mike

Post by Hellride Mike »

Just listened to this, really good stuff...very NWOBHMish on the riffing, but you can hear the hardcore roots and I love me some Japanese hardcore...Thanks for this...I'll be posting a couple of J-Metal rarities in a moment...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Had to check this out because of the intriguing descriptions. Yeah! I like it. Stripped down nwobhm'y Metal w/ Hellhammer-production. I really dig the live-in-the-rehearsal-room sound. Not that every song sticks in your head on 1st listening or anything, but there's diversity and the overall style = Me --> :D
This is not at all a purely musical comparison, but I kinda get the same vibe from a tape like this as from those Uruguayans CROSS or Italians SKULL.

Velle Witch next on the playlist...
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

glad you guys all liked it. I'll have to check out that Skull demotape.
shreut

Post by shreut »

I love it, thanks for sharing !!