PAGAN ALTAR 23/05 Live in Belgium!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Levi

PAGAN ALTAR 23/05 Live in Belgium!

Post by Levi »

PAGAN ALTAR (UK)
http://www.paganaltar.com
http://www.myspace.com/paganaltar

+ Sardonis (Be)
http://www.myspace.com/sardonis666

+ Hooded Priest (Nl/Be)
http://www.myspace.com/hoodedpriestdoom

23/05/2009

OJC Kompas
Driekoningenstraat 48
9100 Sint-Niklaas
http://www.ojckompas.be

Reservations: mail to paganaltarbelgium[AT]gmail[DOT]com and mention your name and the amount of tickets you want. Price is 10 euro via reservation.

You will have to pick up the tickets before a certain hour the day itself, otherwise they will be cancelled.

Last edited by Levi on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Andreas

Re: PAGAN ALTAR 23/05 Live in Belgium!

Post by Andreas »

Levi wrote:The legendary NWOBHM/Doom band from the UK (est. 1978) will be doing a Belgian show on the 23rd of May at OJC Kompas, Sint Niklaas.

Support bands and further details to be announced.

www.paganaltar.com
www.myspace.com/paganaltar
It was already in my agenda. As it seems the deejay at this gig will be quite good.
Levi

Post by Levi »

Did they ask you or Willem? Or do you know Davy? Because this just got confirmed yesterday, so you're pretty good informed :)
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

Levi wrote:Did they ask you or Willem? Or do you know Davy? Because this just got confirmed yesterday, so you're pretty good informed :)
Willem will be deejay normally.
Levi

Post by Levi »

Ah great! Had no idea about a special DJ for the occassion, can't go wrong then.
Levi

Post by Levi »

By the way: for people living in The Netherlands (and maybe France too), this isn't so far away. Sint Niklaas is situated between Antwerp and Ghent.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Levi wrote:By the way: for people living in The Netherlands (and maybe France too), this isn't so far away. Sint Niklaas is situated between Antwerp and Ghent.
If you're living in the north of Holland or around/below Paris it is far. It's easier to get there from southeast England. Still, (probably) closer than most gigs in Germany.
Levi

Post by Levi »

Black Axe wrote:
Levi wrote:By the way: for people living in The Netherlands (and maybe France too), this isn't so far away. Sint Niklaas is situated between Antwerp and Ghent.
If you're living in the north of Holland or around/below Paris it is far. It's easier to get there from southeast England. Still, (probably) closer than most gigs in Germany.
Yeah, that's off course correct. I meant for the people of North France and South of The Netherlands. If you don't mind taking the Eurostar from London or the ferry from Ramsgate, this could be a nice trip to Belgium for the English people. Important for people of the isle: we have cheaper and better beer! :wink:
humus

Post by humus »

Guess I'll be there. Only 40 minute drive or so.
Moonchild

Post by Moonchild »

You Euro bastards are so spoiled. I would kill a bitch to see PA in concert.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Moonchild wrote:You Euro bastards are so spoiled. I would kill a bitch to see PA in concert.
That's because everyone in North America is into gay top 40 shit and don't have an opinion/taste of their own regarding music.

The Metal scene is still strong in Europe for the most part.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Avenger wrote:
Moonchild wrote:You Euro bastards are so spoiled. I would kill a bitch to see PA in concert.
That's because everyone in North America is into gay top 40 shit and don't have an opinion/taste of their own regarding music.
Yeah, that totally isn't the case for youngsters in Europe. :lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Black Axe wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Yeah, that totally isn't the case for youngsters in Europe. :lol:
No, but even most adults here listen to that shit.

This was more in reference to how much more appealling Metal still is to a European audience.

A lot of times when big name Metal bands come here to play an arena, the show doesn't even sell out...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Avenger wrote:A lot of times when big name Metal bands come here to play an arena, the show doesn't even sell out...
Bands Metallica, or bands like Priest and Maiden? 'Cause the latter don't sell out arena's here either.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Wow, I'll be there :D
Long Live The Loud !!!