Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

The Knell wrote:I'm very interested in PARABELLUM 7''s, BLASFEMIA
The PARABELLUM and BLASFEMIA CDs might still be commercially available. Look around.
Mr Nuke

Post by Mr Nuke »

I have an extra BLASFEMIA CD for trade since ages. I don't want ultra-rare stuff for it, simply a good CD. PM me!
Gott ist tot.
tearitup1234

Post by tearitup1234 »

Tryckvag-1982 demo. Anyone happend to have this one, the White Wizard and Are You Receiving Me tracks are incredible, would definitely like to check out the whole demo
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

tearitup1234 wrote:Tryckvag-1982 demo. Anyone happend to have this one, the White Wizard and Are You Receiving Me tracks are incredible, would definitely like to check out the whole demo
I have a compilation of their older tracks, 14-15 cuts something like that, but does anyone know if they have released it officially and it's not some kind of bootleg? Let me know about this issue first and we'll see what happens next.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

ION BRITTON wrote:
tearitup1234 wrote:Tryckvag-1982 demo. Anyone happend to have this one, the White Wizard and Are You Receiving Me tracks are incredible, would definitely like to check out the whole demo
I have a compilation of their older tracks, 14-15 cuts something like that, but does anyone know if they have released it officially and it's not some kind of bootleg? Let me know about this issue first and we'll see what happens next.
It's an official release from the band. I believe it came out maybe five or six years ago and it's entitled Demolition.
Junkyard Barbarian

Post by Junkyard Barbarian »

I know am an asshole, but I wanted to know if anybody here got ANY rip of something by these bands:
Iconoclast (Italian death metal-also known as Upcoming Grave)
Trifixion (experimental dm from Italy)
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Dawnwatcher wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:
It's an official release from the band. I believe it came out maybe five or six years ago and it's entitled Demolition.
That answers the question i guess.

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Tryckvag- "Demolition" cd, can you provide any more details like an address or email off the cd? first I've come across this and it sounds interesting.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

You can find the band at http://www.myspace.com/tryckvag I'm not sure if the CD is still commercially available, you can ask them though.

DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Junkyard Barbarian wrote:I know am an asshole, but I wanted to know if anybody here got ANY rip of something by these bands:
Iconoclast (Italian death metal-also known as Upcoming Grave)
Trifixion (experimental dm from Italy)
I used to have a TRIFIXION demo. Not sure if I've sold it, but I don't think so. I'll check. You wanna buy/trade for it?

About TRYCKVÅG's "Demolition" - I'm pretty sure it was just a CDR w/ xeroxed cover.
tearitup1234

Post by tearitup1234 »

Yeah I read the same thing at the Miskatonic forum that it was just a cdr put out by the band.
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

I believe that it's correct, about that it's a CDR. Anyway, it's still an official release Tryckvåg put together.
I wonder if there are any more copies left... I wouldn't count on it.
khiijol

Post by khiijol »

a few odds and ends i have yet to track down:

armoured angel (aus) - baptism in blood
black cross (por) - demo 1986
gore (usa) - stem the bloodbath
nuctumeron (pol) - babyhood of hell

anyone?
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

doomedplanet: Sorry for the late reply, but try h.experience@tele2.se. if you're interested in Tryckvåg material. They have also got an MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/tryckvag , but I don't think they've got the best songs for hearing there.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

someone sent it to me but I have not had a chance to listen to it yet, thanks though.