Törr - Armageddon/Valka S Nebem, Kladivo... Rerelease?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Knell

Törr - Armageddon/Valka S Nebem, Kladivo... Rerelease?

Post by The Knell »

I was informed yesterday by a friend of Milos of monsternation.cz that this label is planning to do a rerealese of the Armageddon/Valka S Nebem single from 1991 plus the Kladivo Na Carodejnice compilation. The single was not realised for long years since now, so this would be the first release ever of it. And the Kladivo... compilation LP-Edition is somehow very very hard to get, since most of them aperently were thrown to junk and destroyed. Both great things rereleased on vinyl! Now, tell me how cool is that!?
He is planning to do it on shape-EP, but unfortunately there (and in whole Europe, it seems) is no factory that does such editions, so it'll probably be a picture or classic black EP.
I really hope he'll do it!
Last edited by The Knell on Thu May 17, 2007 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

If I'm not mistaken the song Valka S Nebem was already released once on vinyl on the Death Metal Sessions lp, an LP that featured several Czech bands, like Root, Törr, Terminator, Brian, Abax, Moriorr, Lochness,...
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

about half a year ago, I heard from a Czech friend that all old Torr material is planned to be rereleased including the 666 demo from 1983.
peterott

Post by peterott »

there was already a 3-Digi-CD being released in the end of 2006 by SPV-Czech.
It features:
Witchhammer Demo 1987
Törr Gang Live 1989
Masturbace Mozku Demo 1989
Kult Ohne EP 1990
Nekrofilia Demo 1985 from a band called 666 which is pre-Törr
and some Törr Bonus tracks recorded between 2003-2005
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Yeah, it's called "Incubatorr" or something like that. You can find it on Ebay.
BestialLust

Re: Törr - Armageddon/Vlaka S Nebem, Kladivo... Rerelease?

Post by BestialLust »

The Knell wrote:I was informed yesterday by a friend of Milos of monsternation.cz that this label is planning to do a rerealese of the Armageddon/Valka S Nebem single from 1991 plus the Kladivo Na Carodejnice compilation. The single was not realised for long years since now, so this would be the first release ever of it. And the Kladivo... compilation LP-Edition is somehow very very hard to get, since most of them aperently were thrown to junk and destroyed. Both great things rereleased on vinyl! Now, tell me how cool is that!?
He is planning to do it on shape-EP, but unfortunately there (and in whole Europe, it seems) is no factory that does such editions, so it'll probably be a picture or classic black EP.
I really hope he'll do it!
Armageddon and the Kladivo Na Carodejnice compilation were released as a DCD called 'Gallery'. I'm not sure if this is still findable (I only have it on tape), although the Armageddon LP is relatively easy to find.
Either way, it's great to see this godly band receive the attention they deserve. Hopefully this means that non-Czech speakers can get ahold of that Demos collection through the band attaining greater exposure.
humus

Post by humus »

peterott wrote:Nekrofilia Demo 1985 from a band called 666 which is pre-Törr
Wasn't that released in 1983?
Anyway, people who are looking for the Armageddon LP, Millennium records from Holland had one in their mailorder update some days ago for €15. Killer price for such a killer record.
Any link for that 3CD on ebay? I can't find it...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Forget about ebay, here you can get the "Gallery" Double CD new (also Inkubatörr 3CD):

http://spv.cz/new/eshop.php?id=25

The Double Tape Edition of Gallery is sold-out, unfortunately. I got the last copy of it. It's very cool and it has the BEST works of this band. Only killer songs!

I didn't mean the Armageddon LP planned to be rereleased, it is the SINGLE 7''. Törr wanted to release it after their Debut in 1990 or 1991, but it never happened due to a mistake. So this would be the first release of the EP after 16 years. Of course the tracks were released before, but not together as a EP.

Yeah it is great, they deserve more attention out of Czech Rep., all guys I told about Törr didn't know anything, only Root, Master's Hammer...It's a shame!
peterott

Post by peterott »

humus wrote:
peterott wrote:Nekrofilia Demo 1985 from a band called 666 which is pre-Törr
Wasn't that released in 1983?
according the CD-box it was recorded in 1985. Can't say anything else about it. And I really do not understand the Czech language in which the history is written in the booklet. Maybe this explains more, but I don't have the slightest clue about Czech...
Mr Nuke

Post by Mr Nuke »

The Knell wrote:Forget about ebay, here you can get the "Gallery" Double CD new (also Inkubatörr 3CD):

http://spv.cz/new/eshop.php?id=25

The Double Tape Edition of Gallery is sold-out, unfortunately. I got the last copy of it. It's very cool and it has the BEST works of this band. Only killer songs!

I didn't mean the Armageddon LP planned to be rereleased, it is the SINGLE 7''. Törr wanted to release it after their Debut in 1990 or 1991, but it never happened due to a mistake. So this would be the first release of the EP after 16 years. Of course the tracks were released before, but not together as a EP.

Yeah it is great, they deserve more attention out of Czech Rep., all guys I told about Törr didn't know anything, only Root, Master's Hammer...It's a shame!
I tried to order to them a few years ago and they stopped contact after an exchange of a few e-mails. I'm still wondering why. I'll buy it elsewhere since I've seen some distros have it in stock.
Gott ist tot.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Shit, I had the real contact address for Spv/Sokol's Power Voice, but I don't find it anymore. It's not that address stated on their website, they don't answer to this (I don't know why). I will ask Vlasta Henych for it if you want.
Besides that they're reliable and fast, I got the Törr Shirt and the Double Tape in no time.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

NEWS NEWS NEWS

Monsternation.cz finally is planning to rerelease the infamous Witchhammer Demo on LP! Milos is still argueing with V.Henych with the cover, and the first picture of it I got from his friend looks very shitty, modern like Törritorium's. Henych don't want this and I think he is right, because it's an old Black/Speed of Metal Demo and deserves a classic look.

Witchhammer - Monsternation's first Cover attempt:

Probably limited to 500 as all Monsternation releases are.
What do you think, a necessary rerelease? I think the demo was already on many compilations, best-ofs etc. I will buy it, but it would be awesome if he rereleases the stuff I mentioned first in this thread...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Out soon Witchhammer / Kladivo Na Carodejnice Double LP with bonuses etc, on monsternation.cz

I complained to milos friend that this plastic skull and graffito is really BS and doesn't fit to this old metal...that only the original 93 Kladivo skull and a medieval font would be real

the new cover ... if it isn't only a preview picture that is...:

Well it seems milos took my complaints to heart, great hehe.
BestialLust

Post by BestialLust »

Fuck, this will be a must have. Please inform us of any other news you may have regarding the LP.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

A must-buy for sure. I have a half-decent tape copy of that demo and I'd still say it tops the s/t LP.

...and I also need that trippleCD for my collection so please abuse my inability to order CDs on ze vebb and ask for some rare shit in return..