The most obscure band/release ever

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

roihlem wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:
South American Steel strikes again! Both are amazing, especially the godly Cuero y metal 7''.
want to hear that 7" for years. How does it sound? Cuero Y Metal were also part of a compilation LP. Does anyone know if those songs were unreleased?
The 7" is included along with other old CUERO Y METAL material in the PROYECTO MILLENIUM CD they released in '99. Superb epic heavy/power metal, to me one of the best of the SA scene. The compilation tracks are NOT included in the CD.

CUERO Y METAL released a full length CD in '06 which i haven't heard yet. Rainer from metaleros had imported only one copy some time ago, but i wasn't fast enough with my order.
Last edited by ION BRITTON on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
disallo

Post by disallo »

another most obscure band the "true" Mayhem with Dead and Euronymous in line-up.. is really obscure/demoniac/really sick. they were thus true and pure (*ingenuous)… poor boys... that end sad!
however… who has made worse than they??(*remember this symbol(ingenuous))
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

I find the Accidentals MLP very obscure. Anyone listened to it?
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

ION BRITTON wrote:
roihlem wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:
South American Steel strikes again! Both are amazing, especially the godly Cuero y metal 7''.
want to hear that 7" for years. How does it sound? Cuero Y Metal were also part of a compilation LP. Does anyone know if those songs were unreleased?
The 7" is included along with other old CUERO Y METAL material in the PROYECTO MILLENIUM CD they released in '99. Superb epic heavy/power metal, to me one of the best of the SA scene. The compilation tracks are NOT included in the CD.

CUERO Y METAL released a full length CD in '06 which i haven't heard yet. Rainer from metaleros had imported only one copy some time ago, but i wasn't fast enough with my order.
That new Cuero y Metal cd is pretty inferior to that ep. Of course, old songs and you can hear some of the old CYM style, but it rather sounds luke power metal, with this very boring vocalist. Anyway, check it!

I think I can upload that CYM ep at my blog these days, just PM someone to remind me!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

metalmaster wrote: That new Cuero y Metal cd is pretty inferior to that ep. Of course, old songs and you can hear some of the old CYM style, but it rather sounds luke power metal, with this very boring vocalist. Anyway, check it!
:? Doesn't sound very interesting. Do you have any idea from where i can get a copy?

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

ION BRITTON wrote:
metalmaster wrote: That new Cuero y Metal cd is pretty inferior to that ep. Of course, old songs and you can hear some of the old CYM style, but it rather sounds luke power metal, with this very boring vocalist. Anyway, check it!
:? Doesn't sound very interesting. Do you have any idea from where i can get a copy?
Of the cd?? I can ask the CYM guy and see if he stil have some copies available
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

metalmaster wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:
Yes, the new album.

Murs

Post by Murs »

intricate / intricate 92 on snoop records

15 tracks

pretty good actually

hard to compare to anyone
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Murs wrote:intricate / intricate 92 on snoop records
The same Snoop Records who released this?

"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Murs

Post by Murs »

no idea mate

it's not even on metal archives

on spine it says SR # C11

snoop records
phone (49) 53 41 / 17 22 4
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

ION BRITTON wrote:
metalmaster wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:
Yes, the new album.
Saw it on ebay a couple of days ago. Might buy it just out of curiosity.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

great_knuthulhu wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:
metalmaster wrote:
Yes, the new album.
Saw it on ebay a couple of days ago. Might buy it just out of curiosity.
Thanks a lot knuthulhu, I just bought it. 2 copies left.

Sacrilegio

Post by Sacrilegio »

Anyone know of Death Ripper from Sweden, or Natas Forwop Eht(The power of Satan) from Sweden? I am trying to get information on this band, yet I cannot find anything on them online......
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

is it possible to upload those Kozirog and Splin songs?

I found a lot of old bulgarian metal like an old demo from Epizod, a lot of songs of Trizubec, Taran, Exhumator, Era, 5 Invalidna Brigada, a (what it seems) demo of Splin, a compilation called "Imperiyata" but I couldn't find anything of Kozirog...
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

I have a demotape from a japanese punk band named Nira Kodomo.
called Global Domination.
technically their first demo, released a few months before the tape titled "1st Demo"
it has 2 songs. a side: nNira and b side: Kodomo
both songs are 1 second long. the cassette itself has been modified so it only has a few seconds of tape inside of it.

back in the day at a record store promotion, you could play some kinda game against nira kodomo. if you won, you could get the tape. for 1 yen. roughly a penny.
only 10 of them were made, and it features original bassist Ishiya, (vocalist of Death side and Forward)

pretty fucking obscure i think.
i got an original copy from a friend of the band.