MORTICIAN (Austria)

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
omen of hate

MORTICIAN (Austria)

Post by omen of hate »

Requested by Fuckin' Amal, some Austrian heavy metal, MORTICIAN and the EP "No War" released 1987 :
Link Removed
Last edited by omen of hate on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Hehe :P
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

One hell of a record for being 1987!
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

you beat me to it!! damn.and i have added this to the Innocence LP .rar file.i bought this vinyl ages ago,and its the best austrian record i have i think.i am looking for their demo also!!
later they became art of fear.Vaggeli maybe you can contact them at that's band website to ask for the demos.
ok i will try to up the Innocence LP before someone else also beats me to it
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

MassOfKthulu wrote:you beat me to it!! damn.and i have added this to the Innocence LP .rar file.i bought this vinyl ages ago,and its the best austrian record i have i think.i am looking for their demo also!!
later they became art of fear.Vaggeli maybe you can contact them at that's band website to ask for the demos.
ok i will try to up the Innocence LP before someone else also beats me to it
Yeah Mortician rulez!!!Where,When and at what price Kyriako did you bought the vinyl?
You don't have anyone of you the Mortician demo(s)?Before some time i recieved a mail from some guy who asked me the same thing if i had any Mortician demo it seems that lot of people asking about it. 8) Can i contact Mortician at their website?Can i ask their demos?
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

vagkeli,it was around 2001,maybe 2002 i have no recollection,maybe it was that austrian shop outsider..well i got it for like 15 euro i think or 20? i never bought anything expensive i was a poor student in england back then

maybe you can ask for the demos at artoffear at hotmail.com or their myspace http://www.myspace.com/artoffear . let me know if you find them!
omen of hate

MORTICIAN (Austria) EP + Demos

Post by omen of hate »

Here it is, finally MORTICIAN demo "Break the Rules" released 1989 :

link removed
Last edited by omen of hate on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

omen of hate wrote:Here it is, finally MORTICIAN demo "Steel Warrior" released 1987 :

http://rapidshare.com/files/83281947/MO ... arrior.zip
Thanks a lot! Downloading right now, will ley you know what I think!
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

Sadly, this one was really nothing compared to No War 12''. I was prepared to hear something really outstanding now, but I didn't. How can these songs be written the same year as their other masterpiece? I'll put 5/10 on the demo and 10/10 on the EP.

HOT FAAAAAAAAAJAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HOT FIGHT!

Edit: Are you sure this isn't the Break the Rules demo from 1989?
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

Yeah really cool Speed Metal EP, Actually Dawnwatcher I'm surprised you like this one I thought it would have been too heavy for your traditional tastes :P
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

omen of hate wrote:Here it is, finally MORTICIAN demo "Steel Warrior" released 1987 :

http://rapidshare.com/files/83281947/MO ... arrior.zip
This demo is the ''Break The Rules'' demo from 1989 with the second vocalist and NOT with the original Siegfried Burn frontman which sung on the first demo ''Street Warrior'' and the ''No War'' EP.

Thanx a lot i was searched for this for as long time.It's been more than a week that i downloaded this.I have listened to it more than a dozen times.
The demo although sometimes sounds like the ''No War'' Ep as far as guitar is concerned.The vocals are not so good because Siegfried Burn not sings in that demo.
It has some commercial attitude but still it holds the classic Mortician aggressive guitars.
All in all a great demo although it hasn't surely the class of ''No War''.
Been wanting like crazy to hear the first demo ''Street Warrior''.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

You're right, I've checked it and it's the "Break the Rules" demo. I took the wrong CD-R. I also have the "Street Warrior" demo on CD-R, I'll upload it as soon as I can find it.
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

omen of hate wrote:You're right, I've checked it and it's the "Break the Rules" demo. I took the wrong CD-R. I also have the "Street Warrior" demo on CD-R, I'll upload it as soon as I can find it.
ALRIGHT! Upload, please! I'm dying to hear Street Warrior!
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Dawnwatcher wrote:
omen of hate wrote:You're right, I've checked it and it's the "Break the Rules" demo. I took the wrong CD-R. I also have the "Street Warrior" demo on CD-R, I'll upload it as soon as I can find it.
I have to warn you, I've moved to a new house earlier this month, and it will take some time 'till I find the CD-R !! :wink:
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

omen of hate wrote:
Dawnwatcher wrote:
I have to warn you, I've moved to a new house earlier this month, and it will take some time 'till I find the CD-R !! :wink:
Okay. Hope you find it soon! How good do you think it is?