Insane Ebay Auctions (OLD'n'locked)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Metalipeiklo wrote:I have a Polish-pressed VENOM "Welcome to Hell" tape on which you can hear VENOM and Polish dance-music at the same time. Sehr unique! Hyper-rar! Unglaublich!
Hahaha...

That's hilarious...

You should upload that for shits and giggles.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

tomas wrote:Rar! RAR! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha! :D

By the way, anyone uploading anything to the Poisonnoise section in the future, make sure that it is packed in .rar format. It makes the whole thing more interesting.
Fun records
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I'll smash a vinyl and sell it as a special shape edition record ltd.1
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

nightsblood wrote:What is this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0301712246
"MEGARARE ORGINAL LP !!! Morbid - Deathexecution LP whit very HEAVY VINYL ( black label`s ), pressed by HOLYCAUST REX in 1987. LP have an INSERT whit Nr.050/100 and 11 tracks !!! I bought it when first released !!! Cover is VG++, Vinyl and Insert is NEAR MINT !!!"

It was released in 1997, not 1987 of course, by Holycaust. If I remember correctly.
Fun records
humus

Post by humus »

This used to sell for +- $200 in recent years. It's official, from 1995. Holycaust released it, they also released first Sabbat LP limited 100 for example.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coroner-Audio-CD-Co ... 286.c0.m14

At first I thought that the seller just might did a mistake and wanted to put a 23.6$ price tag, but take a look at his other auctions!!!?!

Various Artists , Audio CD, Supernatural Fairy Tales: T

US $823.79
Time left: 17d 6h 47m

Noel Coward , Audio CD, The Masters' Voice: Noel Coward

US $669.29
Time left: 20d 12h 46m

Reno & Smiley , Audio CD, Early Years 1951-1959

US $555.99
Time left: 25d 8h 50m

Hot Rock Licks, VHS, Greg Howe,

US $514.48
Time left: 5d 4h 28m

haha :)
Mr Nuke

Post by Mr Nuke »

Well, I got this one for something like 12€ or so a few years ago, and I'm still thinking it's not a rare CD at all. Am I wrong ?
Gott ist tot.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

sovdat wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Coroner-Audio-CD-Co ... 286.c0.m14

At first I thought that the seller just might did a mistake and wanted to put a 23.6$ price tag, but take a look at his other auctions!!!?!

US $823.79

Hah, I've got that box. It's great for anyone into 70s prog rock, but at that price, I'd sell it without batting an eye lid. Think I might have paid 1/20th of that for it.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

great_knuthulhu wrote:
sovdat wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Coroner-Audio-CD-Co ... 286.c0.m14

US $823.79

Hah, I've got that box. It's great for anyone into 70s prog rock, but at that price, I'd sell it without batting an eye lid. Think I might have paid 1/20th of that for it.
Not to mention you can get all those tracks on official re-issues of the original albums. No extremely rare tracks at all, what you'd at least expect at that price.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Mr Nuke wrote:
Well, I got this one for something like 12€ or so a few years ago, and I'm still thinking it's not a rare CD at all. Am I wrong ?
Yeah, I've seen it quite often.

It's not that rare.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I was looking for 1st Diamond Head CD awhile ago on ebay, and if I'm not mistaken the same guy with this Tank auction was selling it for $150 :D

--------------

http://stores.ebay.com/Extreme-Music-Ra ... idZ2QQtZkm

!!

and:

Cyclone "Inferior To None"

Great you are visiting my store for rarities collectors!!! You don't find here bootlegs, russian and mexican press and other crappy releases which you can buy elsewhere - just pure metal gems!!!

Here is to grab very hard to find rare press on Avanzada Metallica/Justice 1991/1992 (cat. AMCD102; matrix number W.O. 61377-1 AMCD102 SONOPRESS-2 (H)). One of the best thrash album ever released. A must have for every old school thrash fan. Don't miss the chance and get it to your collection!!!

:lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

sovdat wrote:I was looking for 1st Diamond Head CD awhile ago on ebay, and if I'm not mistaken the same guy with this Tank auction was selling it for $150 :D

--------------

http://stores.ebay.com/Extreme-Music-Ra ... idZ2QQtZkm

!!

and:

Cyclone "Inferior To None"

Great you are visiting my store for rarities collectors!!! You don't find here bootlegs, russian and mexican press and other crappy releases which you can buy elsewhere - just pure metal gems!!!

Here is to grab very hard to find rare press on Avanzada Metallica/Justice 1991/1992 (cat. AMCD102; matrix number W.O. 61377-1 AMCD102 SONOPRESS-2 (H)). One of the best thrash album ever released. A must have for every old school thrash fan. Don't miss the chance and get it to your collection!!!

:lol:
Yeah, I've browsed that guy’s listings a few times and as much great shit as he has, the prices are very steep.

Also, if you are planning to make any purchases from him make sure you are careful, as I knew someone that was rather upset after having bought a Manowar CD from him labelled as "VG" condition for the entire item and when it arrived the disc was on the verge of skipping and the inserts were water damaged...