Evil Metal

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
speedmetalpunk

Evil Metal

Post by speedmetalpunk »

i'm looking for metal with art like sabbat's early demos and bands like white hell and crowley

japanese is preferred but if you can suggest some other good bands like these i'd be very pleased

sounds corny but i dunno i just enjoy these bands more
lay down your souls to the gods rock n roll
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

You speak my language, mister! I'm desperate for these:

BELLZLLEB

R.U.G.

Fils Du Metal

Ouch

Post by Fils Du Metal »

Argh Dan,

what nice pics are this? Is this an official Casbah 7"`? I don't know it? What are the other two loke? I am going crazy for japanese metal in moment. France is done now I conquer Japan....
speedmetalpunk

Post by speedmetalpunk »

r.u.g. is pretty sweet, i managed to nab this off of someone on soulseek the other day and i'm enjoying it

still looking for bellzlleb though

thanks for the other suggestions!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

SMP, think you could e-mail me the R.U.G. single? Been dying to hear this one for ages. There's a GISM-connection so it just has to be cool!

Peter, the pictures are from this site. Unfortunately I haven't heard them, but they're really old and look awesome so they simply cannot suck! Yes, the CASBAH thingie is an official release. It's a live flexi from '85.

Ha ha, I like that attitude btw, spending years to 'complete' one country and then move to a new one. Let me know if you find any of the stuff on my want list. I'll settle for digital copies for the moment.
speedmetalpunk

Post by speedmetalpunk »

DaN wrote:SMP, think you could e-mail me the R.U.G. single? Been dying to hear this one for ages. There's a GISM-connection so it just has to be cool!

Peter, the pictures are from this site. Unfortunately I haven't heard them, but they're really old and look awesome so they simply cannot suck! Yes, the CASBAH thingie is an official release. It's a live flexi from '85.

Ha ha, I like that attitude btw, spending years to 'complete' one country and then move to a new one. Let me know if you find any of the stuff on my want list. I'll settle for digital copies for the moment.
it wont let me email the demo to you, if you have AIM i could send it to you
Azaras

Re: Ouch

Post by Azaras »

Fils Du Metal wrote:Argh Dan,

what nice pics are this? Is this an official Casbah 7"`? I don't know it?
Yes, it's their live one. I can copy it for you. GREAT release.

"FEEEEEEEEAR ... and DES-TRUC-TIONFEAAAAAAAAAAAAR... and DESTRUCTION!"

Plodding EVIL!

CASBAH, JURASSIC JADE, DEMENTIA, SACRIFICE, UNITED, ZADKIEL, OUTRAGE (early), SHELLSHOCK (early), ROMMEL and XENOLITH OGER are all '80s deathrashing evil from Japan.
Plantweed

Post by Plantweed »

Don't know if I'd call Casbah evil, but they were very aggressive, crunchy thrash with John Brannon-like vocals. Their Infinite Pain demo is a personal fave.
khiijol

Post by khiijol »

infinite pain rules... not sure if i see the john brannon likeness, but great stuff regardless