Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

The Erlking wrote:Wolf is pretty cool band. When you mentioned them I just had to listen that '87 ep. :P
How ever they are imo slightly too "slick" for their own good. Not as much as Precious though - another japanese band that played neo-classical stuff if you're interested SolidSnake!
How's the PRECIOUS full-length CD? I like the first 7".
Ningen-Isu
You have my attention, sir! They seem to have quite a large discog looking at their Metal Archives page. Any chance of an upload?
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

DaN wrote:How's the PRECIOUS full-length CD? I like the first 7".
If I recall correctly it was pretty much in the same vein. So if you liked the 7incher you'll probably like the full-lenght. It's been awhile since I heard that one though.
DaN wrote:
Ningen-Isu
You have my attention, sir! They seem to have quite a large discog looking at their Metal Archives page. Any chance of an upload?
They actually fuse different styles together (Doom, Heavy Metal, 70s Hard Rock, Stoner, Prog and some Speed/Thrash stuff also on couple albums.) and do it pretty well. I haven't heard the whole Ningen-Isu discograhpy but at least first two albums are great. The first one isn't commercially available so I could upload that one tomorrow.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Does anybody have rips of the Metalstorm (US) demos?

I've been having a tough time tracking down anything other then the two songs on their myspace.

Thanks in advance guys.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helm

Post by Helm »

Does anyone have any XERXES material they're willing to rip and upload? I remember almost buying them from a Hellion catalogue back in the day just for the name and because my - far more knowledgeable friend - told me that they're 'awesome progressive metal' but I went with Memory Garden - Tides instead! As far as I can tell they're not on the internet. Any release is fine, I want to satisfy that near ten-years-old curiosity now that I have remembered them.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Helm wrote:Does anyone have any XERXES material they're willing to rip and upload? I remember almost buying them from a Hellion catalogue back in the day just for the name and because my - far more knowledgeable friend - told me that they're 'awesome progressive metal' but I went with Memory Garden - Tides instead! As far as I can tell they're not on the internet. Any release is fine, I want to satisfy that near ten-years-old curiosity now that I have remembered them.
I have both(?) of their albums, "Beyond my imagination" is amazing indeed. Imagine the first Mayfair without the drugs and less insanity. Will upload soon.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Helm

Post by Helm »

You're a god. I am imagining what you said and my *brain* is salivating.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Helm wrote:Does anyone have any XERXES material they're willing to rip and upload? I remember almost buying them from a Hellion catalogue back in the day just for the name and because my - far more knowledgeable friend - told me that they're 'awesome progressive metal' but I went with Memory Garden - Tides instead! As far as I can tell they're not on the internet. Any release is fine, I want to satisfy that near ten-years-old curiosity now that I have remembered them.
MEMORY GARDEN!? Oh, well, I tend to forget how much you like doomy stuffs. Ts, ts ...
I am ... the One you warned me of
Helm

Post by Helm »

Tides is in my all-time top10. Deal with it :P
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Does someone have the ARCANE (USA) demos ? I've listened to their album "Destination Unknown" lately, and it's envoyable techno-thrash, I wonder how the demos sound like. Thanks.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Does somebody have a few old romanian heavy metal records worth checking out? I'm interested in : Harap Alb, Voltaj, Krypton, Dracula, Holocaust, Cronos, Tornado, Iris, cause they look promising.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

The Knell wrote:Does somebody have a few old romanian heavy metal records worth checking out? I'm interested in : Harap Alb, Voltaj, Krypton, Dracula, Holocaust, Cronos, Tornado, Iris, cause they look promising.
I think I have some IRIS and CRONOS stuff on a CD-R. I'll check and I'll let you know.
Helm

Post by Helm »

I do not have the Arcane demos but the album is quite enjoyable, if a bit derivative technothrash in the Watchtower vein with a strong Fates influence. I do have the EP ambiguity if you're interested though, but I suspect it's not very difficult to find.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Helm wrote:I do not have the Arcane demos but the album is quite enjoyable, if a bit derivative technothrash in the Watchtower vein with a strong Fates influence. I do have the EP ambiguity if you're interested though, but I suspect it's not very difficult to find.
Thanks a lot, but I already have the Ep. Thanks anyway.
Helm

Post by Helm »

I asked at their official myspace, perhaps they'll be kind enough to upload or tell is if they mean to rerelease the stuff.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

The Knell wrote:Does somebody have a few old romanian heavy metal records worth checking out? I'm interested in : Harap Alb, Voltaj, Krypton, Dracula, Holocaust, Cronos, Tornado, Iris, cause they look promising.
Where have you been Denis?This time?Does Czech Republic sucked your brain out? :lol:

Welcome back mate.

From the old Romanian scene.I will suggest as the 2 best bands.KRYPTON and CELELALTE CUVINTE.

KRYPTON-Fara Teama is a melodic metal very catchy,very eastern block with fine guitar melodies and solos.With songs that are very hits and you love to hear more and more.Recommended!

CELELALTE CUVINTE-Se Lasa Rau are playing a very strange Heavy Metal with unsual song stractures and rhythms.Some thrash/speed outbreaks are there too.Very good band and very unique.Dan you care about original bands or not?This one is also for you. 8)