Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Could someone please upload some Killer Fox?

I've heard nothing but awful shit about this band but have never heard anything by them to make a judgement for myself.

Terrible or not, my curiosity has gotten the better of me and I do have high tolerance for bad metal.

Thanks in advance guys.
Last edited by Avenger on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

Can someone please upload After Dark - Evil Woman 7". I'm too lazy to rip it off my vinyl
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

JonahQuizz wrote:Can someone please upload After Dark - Evil Woman 7". I'm too lazy to rip it off my vinyl
So mote it be.
'tis done, enjoy.
:wink:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Avenger wrote:Could someone please upload some Killer Fox?

I've heard nothing but awful shit about this band but have never heard anything by them to make a judgement for myself.

Terrible or not, my curiosity has gotten the better of me and I do have high tolerance for bad metal.

Thanks in advance guys.
I'd like to have a digital copy of "Orgasm Of Death" myself. I was realeased on CD too, so it shouldn't be too difficult for someone who has it rip it.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

DaN wrote:
Avenger wrote:Could someone please upload some Killer Fox?

Thanks in advance guys.
I'd like to have a digital copy of "Orgasm Of Death" myself. I was realeased on CD too, so it shouldn't be too difficult for someone who has it rip it.
I think i have mp3s of it, i'll search today and let you know.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

I was listening to Evil's Message today and MAN it kills, slays and obliterates. I see in metal archives they have a demo a year earlier if anyone has it I'd be much appreciative:

Evil (Dnk) - '83 Demo
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Nightlock wrote:I was listening to Evil's Message today and MAN it kills, slays and obliterates. I see in metal archives they have a demo a year earlier if anyone has it I'd be much appreciative:

Evil (Dnk) - '83 Demo
I didn't know there was a demo.
Request seconded and thirded!
:mrgreen:
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

The EVIL demo will be uploaded in a few minutes.
Hellride Mike

Post by Hellride Mike »

Just a little reminder that I'd be ever so grateful for a re-upload of Savage (Holland).....
DeathLörd

DESTINY

Post by DeathLörd »

I am very interested in checking out the DESTINY (Swe) demo 1986ce. I have read a great review of this particular tape. I heard it is better than the 1985ce LP and that it is a forgotten classic of Doom Metal. Anyone have this available?? Thanks.

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=40119
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Does anybody happen to have Dofka's 1992 Demo "Bow To Thee"?

I'm very interested in hearing the other material besides that on Toxic Wasteland from around that same era.

Huge appreciation goes towards anyone that can provide this, as it's been a damn difficult run for me to find it.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

Avenger wrote:Does anybody happen to have Dofka's 1992 Demo "Bow To Thee"?

I'm very interested in hearing the other material besides that on Toxic Wasteland from around that same era.

Huge appreciation goes towards anyone that can provide this, as it's been a damn difficult run for me to find it.
I have it. I have some of those songs in a live bootleg as well. PHENOMENAL stuff with Chet from SCREAMER on vocals. A lot of the unreleased Chet-era Dofka songs were re-made and released as PSYCHO SCREAM. Songs like "Opera Of Faith", "Madison Blue", and a bunch of others became "Forever & On", "No Sign Of Life" etc.
Khnud

Re: DESTINY

Post by Khnud »

DeathLörd wrote:I am very interested in checking out the DESTINY (Swe) demo 1986ce. I have read a great review of this particular tape. I heard it is better than the 1985ce LP and that it is a forgotten classic of Doom Metal. Anyone have this available?? Thanks.

I'll have a look around and see what I can do.
DeathLörd

Re: DESTINY

Post by DeathLörd »

Khnud wrote:
DeathLörd wrote:I am very interested in checking out the DESTINY (Swe) demo 1986ce. I have read a great review of this particular tape. I heard it is better than the 1985ce LP and that it is a forgotten classic of Doom Metal. Anyone have this available?? Thanks.

I'll have a look around and see what I can do.
Thanks!! I'll watch for it! If you can't find it I'm sure someone else has this. Hope I'm not hyping myself up for a big let down now......
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

BloodOfChrist wrote:
Avenger wrote:Does anybody happen to have Dofka's 1992 Demo "Bow To Thee"?

I have it. I have some of those songs in a live bootleg as well. PHENOMENAL stuff with Chet from SCREAMER on vocals. A lot of the unreleased Chet-era Dofka songs were re-made and released as PSYCHO SCREAM. Songs like "Opera Of Faith", "Madison Blue", and a bunch of others became "Forever & On", "No Sign Of Life" etc.
Thanks dude!

I got your first PM.

Please resend the second one as when I try to open it I get an error message.