Sabbat 2008 Euro tour...

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
snaps666

Sabbat 2008 Euro tour...

Post by snaps666 »

Why is there no topic about this?

Anyway.

I recomend the gig in Denmark june 19th in Fredericia.

The venue holds about 200 people.

Cheap entrance and very cheap beer!!!

+ record fair with Horror Records, Ancient Darkness Prod. and from what I'm told Iron Pegasus !

Serpent Saints : http://www.myspace.com/officialserpentsaints
Sadomator: http://www.sadomator.com/
Wolfslair: http://www.myspace.com/wolfslairwarmetal

And special surprice ! 8)

SUPPORT!!!
humus

Post by humus »

This is -for now- the tourscedule

13 June Tampere, Finland - further info: Metal Warning
14 June Helsinki, Finland (Gloria) - further info: Metal Warning
15 June Milan, Italy - further info: Iron Tyrant
17 June Barcelona, Spain (Salida Milan)
19 June Fredericia, Denmark (UngdommesHus, Norgesgade 46A)
20 June Eindhoven, The Netherlands (Pazzop)
21 June Koblenz, Germany - further info - Iron Pegasus

I'll be there in The netherlands and Germany. Support on the first date will be Hellhammer-worshippers Heretic, and it seems like the date in Germany will be the Headbangers festival.
Don't know about Denmark, I'd like to go but it's a long drive (10 hours) and financially it might not work to do 3 concerts...
HellsNecromancer

Post by HellsNecromancer »

I'm waiting for the confirm of Barcelona gig. Maybe a trip to Koblenz will be great, with a Metalucifer mini show or something like that...
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I'll be there, YES!!!
Long Live The Loud !!!
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Are there more dates planned ?
vansinne

Post by vansinne »

I have flight and concert tickets for the Helsinki gig. Would love to go to the show in Denmark as well. How long does it take to get there from Copenhagen?
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

vansinne wrote:I have flight and concert tickets for the Helsinki gig. Would love to go to the show in Denmark as well. How long does it take to get there from Copenhagen?
About 2 hours by train.
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Me, my girlfriend and a few friends bought the tickets to that Sabbat gig in Helsinki just yesterday from a METAL WARNING guy in this metal club. The band's homepage says that they are going to release a Musta Tuli (Finnish version of Black Fire) -single in this summer so I bet it's available there at the gig!
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Still praying for a Swedish date - preferably Sthlm. They've managed to drag their asses here on all other tours so why not now?
HellsNecromancer

any German maniac can help me with some recommendations to reach the Koblenz gig? I'm without the fucking car... maybe I'll think about airplane to Frankfurt...
cheers!
nabel

Post by nabel »

the erlking wrote:The band's homepage says that they are going to release a Musta Tuli (Finnish version of Black Fire) -single in this summer so I bet it's available there at the gig!
I think that has been in the making for years... Hopefully it's out next summer!
humus

Post by humus »

I talked to the guy who is going to release that at KIT and he told me he now has the masters so it should be out soon. He also told me something about lots of different versions. It was 5AM though and he had drank a lot of vodka so who knows when it will be out :lol:
HellsNecromancer

humus wrote:I talked to the guy who is going to release that at KIT and he told me he now has the masters so it should be out soon. He also told me something about lots of different versions. It was 5AM though and he had drank a lot of vodka so who knows when it will be out :lol:
'Musta Tuli' 7" on Vinylucifer, Finland (Black Fire Finnish version) summer 2008

But I thought that Vinylucifer was Polish... or I am wrong?
humus

Post by humus »

Nah, it's the label of Henri 'metal dealer' who also organises gigs under the name 'Metal warning'.
HellsNecromancer

humus wrote:Nah, it's the label of Henri 'metal dealer' who also organises gigs under the name 'Metal warning'.
oh ok!

http://www.myspace.com/vinylucifer :roll: