Japanese Invasion has begun !!(Plz dont upload more albums)

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
steelangel

Post by steelangel »

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL THOSE JAPANESE UPLOADS !!! :)
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Recently borrowed the CRY-MAX ep from a friend and made my own rip, which means the sound should be the best possible :wink:

http://rapidshare.com/files/84863857/CR ... 7.rar.html

Musically it's pretty OK stuff, sounding rather European to these ears. Hardly a JPN top-10 but I'm sure many here have been wanting to check them out.

Any opinions/info on MISSILE - Super Planet LP '87 and the PRECIOUS singles? I'm borrowing these to rip this weekend and I think the owner is curious about what to ask in trade.

..and what happened to our Japan Fan-Club, sabbat666 and Crows In Black btw? Too much Teutonic Metal-worship scared them off?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Cry-max is excellent! And more european soundwise, i agree, like Accept for instance. Urban Cowboy is killer, i love its mood.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Haven't heard Missile but I know Precious though it's been a couple years since I last time heard them. They reminded me of WOLF (JPN) a little bit. Power Metal with some Yngwie-like touches. Pretty solid stuff and some songs were great but some how it never grew on me too much even though I like a little share of neo-classic shredding on metal albums, maybe I didn't like the production or something.. I guess it's time to check them again.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Here are some of my MAJOR wants:

VEIL - All Night Metal Party 84/85 demotape. OR ANYTHING ELSE besides that 1984 tape with three songs (1. dying soldier, 2. midnight player, 3. mrs. k) which I can upload if anyone here likes to hear it!

MEIN KAMPF bootlegs and demotapes.

JESUS - Le Dernier Slow (second demo)

MEDUSA - Get Back Vibration (EP)
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Hellride Mike

Post by Hellride Mike »

I'd love to hear that Veil!
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Hellride Mike wrote:I'd love to hear that Veil!
I'll upload it then right away
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I want to hear more Mein Kampf too.

Also that AION demo
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

http://rapidshare.com/files/104316957/v ... o.rar.html

Here's the VEIL demo as promised. These 3 songs along with the one on HEAVY METAL FORCE comp are the only ones I've heard from them. There's something about this band that I really like but can't really point out WHAT exactly. They're just groovy and wild 8)

I think that fans of NWoBHM singles and tapes might enjoy this.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

This demo is great !! If someone has some other VEIL material, I would be very pleased to listen to it !
Crows In Black

Post by Crows In Black »

The Knell wrote:I want to hear more Mein Kampf too.

Also that AION demo
which AION demo do you want?
IF YOU ARE FALSE DO NOT ENTRY, OR YOU WILL BE BURNED AND DIED
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

There are more than one? I'm happy with any demo material
Hellride Mike

Post by Hellride Mike »

Thanks so much for that Veil demo, incredible stuff, killer metal...much gratitude!
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

I'm glad that you guys enjoyed that demo also. The band in my avatar pic is actually VEIL.
They must've been crazy on stage!

BTW I have two demos of AION. What Does It Kill Or Die & Stand By Lightning. SBL rip has annoying clipping sound all over the songs. :(
Crows In Black

Post by Crows In Black »

the erlking wrote:I'm glad that you guys enjoyed that demo also. The band in my avatar pic is actually VEIL.
They must've been crazy on stage!

BTW I have two demos of AION. What Does It Kill Or Die & Stand By Lightning. SBL rip has annoying clipping sound all over the songs. :(
Those are the same ones I got (its got that damn clipping shit on the Harkenkreuz demo too)...I have 1 or 2 songs from SBL i got from soulseek that are better though
IF YOU ARE FALSE DO NOT ENTRY, OR YOU WILL BE BURNED AND DIED