Epitaph “Lord Of Evil” Demo 1990, Black hole related

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
doomedplanet

Epitaph “Lord Of Evil” Demo 1990, Black hole related

Post by doomedplanet »

by request

Epitaph “Lord Of Evil” Demo 1990 Italy

0. Intro
1. Necronomicon
2. The Night
3. Epitaph
4. The Lord Of Evil
5. Black Shadows

More great doom related to Black Hole. Thanks for the rip Salvo, sounds better than my cassette dub. Can anyone offer the other 2 demo tapes that they did?

http://rapidshare.com/files/94087830/Ep ... planet.rar

password: www.thrashmageddon.com
DeathLörd

Post by DeathLörd »

I really wanted to check this out but I can't get the file to extract properly. I put in the password and just when it looks as though the files are going to unzip I get some error warning and the whole process shuts down. Anyone else with this problem?

"error: bad block"
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

just downloaded it to check and all is fine. some problem on your end.
DeathLörd

Post by DeathLörd »

Ha!!! Worked now! I just restarted my computer and everything worked fine. Strange. I'll give it a listen now!!

Thanks for uploading this! I've been curious about EPITAPH ever since I heard of the BLACK HOLE connection.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Thanks for sharing this. 1st impression is pretty good; I think I like it a bit more than the Sacrilege demo; this one seems a lil' darker and heavier
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

DaN did you get this, I posted it per your request but It didn't seem to get much notice.
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

I liked this one much better than Sacrilege, even though Sacrilege was very good too.
This one has a little more "Black Holish" atmoshpere, dark and gloomy.
Thanks a lot for the upload!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Many cheers for unveiling another BLACK HOLE-related mystery, Rob! My IOU-list is getting ridiculously long..

About the music: I first checked it out this weekend and honestly the shameless, "Symptom of the Universe"-ripoff opener was a bad start. That and the awkward vocals had me listening with half an ear for the rest of the songs. Gave it another chance yesterday (had to fastforward the 1st song though) and it's a grower for sure, esp the titletrack. Still the nicest thing to say about EPITAPH is "a poor man's BLACK HOLE" - which isn't a slagoff per se, but I think my expectations were just too high. Much better than "Living Mask" - not quite on par with SACRILEGE.