Scratch (SWE) - Before the Rain 7'' 1985

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Dawnwatcher

Scratch (SWE) - Before the Rain 7'' 1985

Post by Dawnwatcher »

Here it is. The Scratch single from 1985... One of the most wanted singles from Sweden. The band was from Karlskrona and this is their only effort that I know of. Have never heard of any more material anyway? You may have seen the b-side being on the japanese (right?) NWOBHM vol. 4 compilation, and yes, it is the same band, but they really are swedes.

I think it's a good single. Not really the best one from Sweden, but still good. The a-side is a little too weak to make this one a real killer!

The songs are:
1. Before the Rain
2. Metal Breaker

http://rapidshare.com/files/82064671/Sc ... 5.rar.html

Enjoy!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Cool. Is this a class-A rip or does it sound like it's been made from an old tape? (like my old copy)
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

DaN wrote:Cool. Is this a class-A rip or does it sound like it's been made from an old tape? (like my old copy)
I don't know how to grade rips, but it doesn't sound like an old tape rip to me. Most likely it's not the one you have.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Dawnwatcher is my hero :) Thanks a ton for posting this! I'll never be able to afford the single, but I can't wait to hear the a-side at long last!

EDIT: i'd agree with earlier comments about the A-side, it's a good semi-ballad. Certainly no 'metal breaker', but it's still a decent tune.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

Haha, wasn't this one interesting? Thought it would be...