Hand of Doom Reissues?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

great_knuthulhu wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
DMR wrote:Check out this thread at Hellride Music. Neudi from the band Viron got in contact with the band and remastered the album himself. If anyone wants to rerelease it, he's the guy to get in touch with.

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/show ... poisonoise
I read that... and was thinking this could be something I'd be interested in doing if no one else was.....
Pretty please? With all the extra material?
It's only worth putting out something like this with extra material on it or it wouldn't be worth it. :wink:

I sent an email to Neudi... we'll see what happens.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:I sent an email to Neudi... we'll see what happens.
Alright 8)
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

knuthulu- was that you bidding on a copy of this on ebay last weekend? I was tempted, but the shipping from Norway was really expensive, and I was having a hard time figuring out what kind of cover damage he was describing w/o a picture available
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

nightsblood wrote:knuthulu- was that you bidding on a copy of this on ebay last weekend? I was tempted, but the shipping from Norway was really expensive, and I was having a hard time figuring out what kind of cover damage he was describing w/o a picture available
That was me. I was outbid, but for the same reason you stayed out, I didn't go really high. Shipping from Norway is outrageously expensive, and it's the same inside Norway. The record was in Norway however, so I could have picked it up or have someone pick it up for me.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Black Axe wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:I sent an email to Neudi... we'll see what happens.
Alright 8)
Hey you know what.... there's no sign of NEUDI... does anyone have an alternate email for him? Maybe I had the wrong email...
DMR

Post by DMR »

The address listed at his band's website is BattleProd@t-online.de. He also runs the Manilla Road website, and his address listed there is neuderth@debitel.net. Hopefully one of those works.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Ok, I will try the other one, thanks.