Hand of Doom Reissues?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
nightsblood

Hand of Doom Reissues?

Post by nightsblood »

Has the 'Poisonoise' album ever been put out on cd or vinyl reissue, legit or otherwise?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

No, but it bloody well should be. It's probably the one album I would first try to re-release myself if I'd ever get the cash to spare..
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Yeah, given that it's on so many wantlists and is so highly-regarded by hard rock and heavy metal fans, I'm surprised no one's put it back out. Perhaps it's held up by the band members not wanting it put back out?
ZOMBIE

Post by ZOMBIE »

How much money is it usually sold?
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

So, this album is worth tracking down? Saw it on Metal Archives once, never heard anyone talking about it though.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

I don't know how much it sells for.

I like it; the Corroseum Review is pretty accurate IMO.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Even vinyl reissue would be on the spot, me thinks.
I am ... the One you warned me of
DMR

Post by DMR »

Check out this thread at Hellride Music. Neudi from the band Viron got in contact with the band and remastered the album himself. If anyone wants to rerelease it, he's the guy to get in touch with.

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/show ... poisonoise
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

DMR wrote:Check out this thread at Hellride Music. Neudi from the band Viron got in contact with the band and remastered the album himself. If anyone wants to rerelease it, he's the guy to get in touch with.

I read that... and was thinking this could be something I'd be interested in doing if no one else was.....
Abyss

Post by Abyss »

Its just gonna be a vinyl rip done on somebody's personal computer? Its a shame how master tapes get lost over the years,I can understand why it happens but it sucks when the only thing that remains is a vinyl.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
DMR wrote:Check out this thread at Hellride Music. Neudi from the band Viron got in contact with the band and remastered the album himself. If anyone wants to rerelease it, he's the guy to get in touch with.

I read that... and was thinking this could be something I'd be interested in doing if no one else was.....
With that attitude noone will ever release it. Go for it!
ZOMBIE

Post by ZOMBIE »

That guy was also given ''early 80ies demo and lot´s of live recordings from 74 to 78'' (sic). Now that's something I need to hear.
DMR

Post by DMR »

Yes, I'd be very interested in hearing that early '80s demo too. I wonder if it's more metal than the album.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:

Pretty please? With all the extra material?
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

That would be killer indeed. Found an original last year for 50 euro, BUT I ran out of money of course
Long Live The Loud !!!