Wind of Mayhem : demo 1987 LP out now

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Zombie Dance

Wind of Mayhem : demo 1987 LP out now

Post by Zombie Dance »

Wind of Mayhem : Demo 1987 LP

One of very first Black Metal inspired demo from Belgium, and one of the finest and dirtiest kind! Taking their inspiration directly from the two first Bathory albums, this deranged trio managed to capture the essence of of the first wave of Black Metal before disappearing completely into the unknown.

I've had an obsession with this excellent demo for such a long time I'm extremely happy to finally disclose it to the world after so many years of obscurity. This version come with a double sided insert containing everything I could gather about this extra overlooked release.

This was in preparation ever since our earliest years during the first magazine release. All the grafics have been drawn by hand by the Zombi Danz team in the 80ies old school style (think SOD, Necrophagia, Slaughter, all sharing a similar background with Wind of Mayhem). And why the hell not, I always liked bands and labels who draw their own stuff!

This is for fans of early Bathory, Hellhammer (punishing bass lines!), Semen of Satan, NME, Evoked Doom, Outrage, Poison, Warhammer (UK, where's the fuckin' re-release???) etc.

Order : zombidanzine@gmail.com

Sample here :