'Ample Destruction'- Details On Various Pressings

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
nightsblood

Re: 'Ample Destruction'- Details On Various Pressings

Post by nightsblood »

Nice find Patrik! I'll bet there are other folks who have a black vinyl copy that is really translucent red since it's very hard to spot without close inspection.
Re: the different shades of red on the band logo, I've never seen anyone point that out before. Which font is on the back of each cover (the typed font vs the bold font)?
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

A red text on label copy was sold on eBay quite recently, with insert. Were inserts perhaps originally only included with the red text label copies?
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

nightsblood wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:06 pm Nice find Patrik! I'll bet there are other folks who have a black vinyl copy that is really translucent red since it's very hard to spot without close inspection.
Re: the different shades of red on the band logo, I've never seen anyone point that out before. Which font is on the back of each cover (the typed font vs the bold font)?
Sorry for my late reply but here’s a picture of the rear sleeves. The one to the left being the dark red translucent vinyl and orange logo/title compared to the more deep red logo/title of the one with black text silver labels.

THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Thanks Patrik! So the copy on the left is the dark red vinyl version, and its back cover shows the bold font and has the more orangey color for the band name on the front.
I'll dig my copies out sometime and double-check to see if they're the same as yours.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

Just mentioning here for the sake of reference that an Iron Works Pink Version was sold today for a mindblowing US $2,258.
Attaching also the photos accompanying the auction
Attachments
JagPanzerPink2.jpg
JagPanzerPink2.jpg (252.87 KiB) Viewed 1940 times
JagPanzerPink1.jpg
JagPanzerPink1.jpg (250.3 KiB) Viewed 1940 times
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

But, no insert! :mrgreen:
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night