"Did I hear that right?!"

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
J.

Re: "Did I hear that right?!"

Post by J. »

Was just watching an my old video of Mortal Way Of Live for the first time in years and during Outbreak Of Evil could've sworn I heard Tom sing "In a massacre we will eat Smurfs...." :D
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Is the opening line of Samson's 'Losing My Grip' really 'Cold sores, waiting for me when i get home' ? :shock:

mordred wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:54 am Because of a whim, I picked up the lyric sheet as I listened to Sabbath’s “Headless Cross” the other day, suspecting it would probably ruin the song Nightwing for me.
As suspected, it’s not “the kid is a rubber band” as I’ve always heard, but “the kill is around the bend”.
I always imagined the Nightwing of the song as a much flexible protagonist.
Flexible Protagonist would make a great name for a really technical Prog-Metal band. :D
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
ARC

Post by ARC »

One of my favourite albums is Mercyful Fates Don't Break the Oath that I have been playing since 1984.
So I should know the lyrics by now.
The song Come To The Sabbath has a line that goes “the master will join us” for some reason all I hear for the last 10 years is “the Master vagina”.
Is it because I am a dirty old man?