Credo platim za vse tshirt pre-orders

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
bastard priest

Re: MAGNIT + IMPULSE tshirt pre-orders

Post by bastard priest »

Warepire wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:10 pm Only semi-related, but I thought I'd ask if you ever considered designing an Облачный Край shirt at some point?
Well honestly not much familiar with Oblachnii Krai, now playin the mp3s downloaded from metalrus a long time ago. I need around 30-40 shirts pre-orders for break even. Eventually not Impulse or Magnit are on that amount. Simply the profit from other "commercial" ones I printed going to cover this project. So if anyone is interested with help financing/selling etc Oblachnii Krai, why not. I am open for all kind of contributions.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

bastard priest wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:02 am
Warepire wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:10 pm Only semi-related, but I thought I'd ask if you ever considered designing an Облачный Край shirt at some point?
Well honestly not much familiar with Oblachnii Krai, now playin the mp3s downloaded from metalrus a long time ago. I need around 30-40 shirts pre-orders for break even. Eventually not Impulse or Magnit are on that amount. Simply the profit from other "commercial" ones I printed going to cover this project. So if anyone is interested with help financing/selling etc Oblachnii Krai, why not. I am open for all kind of contributions.
Very understandable. I would personally not raise any eyebrows if you charged 20 or even 30 euros for your shirts if it helps you break even easier on smaller runs. If it's a shirt featuring a band/release I would like to have a shirt of that would for me not a be a problem.
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

Warepire wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:06 pm

Very understandable. I would personally not raise any eyebrows if you charged 20 or even 30 euros for your shirts if it helps you break even easier on smaller runs. If it's a shirt featuring a band/release I would like to have a shirt of that would for me not a be a problem.
Well this is also kind of solution but don't know. Askin' more than 10 bucks is uncomfortable, I mean they are just a bootlegs more or less. Also the printing place minimum run is 40 pieces right now. I don't want to have some shirts for years to sell/trade/give away. I just wanna make one, sold out and go to the next project. So time will tell...
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

That makes sense. Thank you for the explanation.
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

They are here and look great imho. Will send all orders this week. A few leftovers from both so feel free to ask. Impuls ones are sold out. Magnit 1S and 2L left only. Thanks!!!
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Both shirts look fantastic. The Impulse shirt is particularly stunning. They fit perfectly too so I'm delighted with them.
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

Great, enjoy ;) Well Kredo will be next Soviet Invasion in upcoming months.
Aiden wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:03 pm Both shirts look fantastic. The Impulse shirt is particularly stunning. They fit perfectly too so I'm delighted with them.
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Keep us informed! :twisted:
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

Well I am officialy sold out of both shirts. NWN Prod (USA) will have a few Magnit for distro, Yosuke is a big fan of the band. All orders from here were send on the next day. Eventually since Turkey is not into EU, some customs fees/delays etc are possible. If you need a tracking no etc please let me know.
GulliverFoyle

Post by GulliverFoyle »

Mighty tee, brotha! :P :D

Please use that fabric for future endeavors!
Another lonely night, another no name town
it starts to look the same, it starts to bring me down
so many promises you knew I'd never keep
I'll make it up to you, baby, don't give up on me
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

GulliverFoyle wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:32 pm Mighty tee, brotha! :P :D

Please use that fabric for future endeavors!
Thanks dude ;) Well I am using the same place for productions and printing for last 5-6 years.
Glad you like it!
bastard priest

Re: Credo platim za vse tshirt pre-orders

Post by bastard priest »

Ok after Magnit here comes Credo. Same prices 20 euros Europe, 25 euros Rest of the world. Price inc registered air mail. Last days for pre-orders is 3 September. They will be ready for shipping around 15 September. For more infos drop a PM. UGH NO GILDAN (nevermind the preview) , just same local brand Kripton.

Last edited by bastard priest on Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaN
Administructor

Re: Credo platim za vse tshirt pre-orders

Post by DaN »

Looks Grrrrrreat! 5x ordered as soon as I know all the sizes...
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

bastard priest wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:56 am Well I am officialy sold out of both shirts. NWN Prod (USA) will have a few Magnit for distro, Yosuke is a big fan of the band. All orders from here were send on the next day. Eventually since Turkey is not into EU, some customs fees/delays etc are possible. If you need a tracking no etc please let me know.

Hell! I am just leaving Italy this coming tuesday bound to Albania and Macedonia, before (slowly) coming to salute you and spend some days overthere. And I badly needed that Impulse t-shirt!!!!

Well, let's see if I can find somewhere :)
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

jnfernal wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:21 am

Hell! I am just leaving Italy this coming tuesday bound to Albania and Macedonia, before (slowly) coming to salute you and spend some days overthere. And I badly needed that Impulse t-shirt!!!!

Well, let's see if I can find somewhere :)
Ugh yeah why don't you let me know in advance, I am afraid all are gone...
Well you know where to find me ;) Cheers for now!