MAGNIT + IMPULSE tshirt pre-orders

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
bastard priest

Re: MAGNIT + IMPULSE tshirt pre-orders

Post by bastard priest »

Warepire wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:10 pm Only semi-related, but I thought I'd ask if you ever considered designing an Облачный Край shirt at some point?
Well honestly not much familiar with Oblachnii Krai, now playin the mp3s downloaded from metalrus a long time ago. I need around 30-40 shirts pre-orders for break even. Eventually not Impulse or Magnit are on that amount. Simply the profit from other "commercial" ones I printed going to cover this project. So if anyone is interested with help financing/selling etc Oblachnii Krai, why not. I am open for all kind of contributions.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

bastard priest wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:02 am
Warepire wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:10 pm Only semi-related, but I thought I'd ask if you ever considered designing an Облачный Край shirt at some point?
Well honestly not much familiar with Oblachnii Krai, now playin the mp3s downloaded from metalrus a long time ago. I need around 30-40 shirts pre-orders for break even. Eventually not Impulse or Magnit are on that amount. Simply the profit from other "commercial" ones I printed going to cover this project. So if anyone is interested with help financing/selling etc Oblachnii Krai, why not. I am open for all kind of contributions.
Very understandable. I would personally not raise any eyebrows if you charged 20 or even 30 euros for your shirts if it helps you break even easier on smaller runs. If it's a shirt featuring a band/release I would like to have a shirt of that would for me not a be a problem.
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

Warepire wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:06 pm

Very understandable. I would personally not raise any eyebrows if you charged 20 or even 30 euros for your shirts if it helps you break even easier on smaller runs. If it's a shirt featuring a band/release I would like to have a shirt of that would for me not a be a problem.
Well this is also kind of solution but don't know. Askin' more than 10 bucks is uncomfortable, I mean they are just a bootlegs more or less. Also the printing place minimum run is 40 pieces right now. I don't want to have some shirts for years to sell/trade/give away. I just wanna make one, sold out and go to the next project. So time will tell...
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

That makes sense. Thank you for the explanation.
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

They are here and look great imho. Will send all orders this week. A few leftovers from both so feel free to ask. Impuls 1S 1 XL. Magnit 1S 1M 2L. Thanks!!!