Hardest/most rare to find soviet vinyl?

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Naekro

Post by Naekro »

Avenger wrote: Read the title of the thread dude:
What's wrong with you? Read my post(s) more careful.
Prowler wrote:One more question, did they sing in russian? If it was english sung stuff there could be a possibility that the guy fooled you by showing you something else ...
Naekro wrote: Lyrics was in English mixed with German and Ossetian, and English/German had extremely ugly barbaric accent
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Initial confrontation, makes sense. Nothing is wrong WITH him, your question is just the most repeated post in this forum and one part is always him, the other being every one else individually. He simply tries so damn hard :lol:
Never trust the Goblin King....
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

I haven't seen that english/german/whatever lyric mix before so sorry, but it's gets even wilder with this info. I don't even can remember a russian demo right now that was sung in english from 1989. Not to speak about the records that are all sung in russian. Was there any english sung demo before 1990? Perhaps the year 1989 is completely wrong and it was released (if it really does exist) much later ... :?:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Naekro wrote:
Avenger wrote: Read the title of the thread dude:
What's wrong with you? Read my post(s) more careful.
The thread is about vinyl records so he was refering to vinyl records. You posted about tapes. I don't see what's hard to understand about that.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Trigger wrote:Initial confrontation, makes sense. Nothing is wrong WITH him, your question is just the most repeated post in this forum and one part is always him, the other being every one else individually. He simply tries so damn hard :lol:
My thanks go out to the peanut gallery for always having to piggy-back a confrontation because they don't have the balls to go it alone.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Abstract

Post by Abstract »

Maybe all the records have been "found", but how about old russian tapes on vinyl. I could kill for Kantor, Falanga or early Magnit on the black gold. Bootleg or not, don't care!
Herkus Monte

Post by Herkus Monte »

Abstract wrote:Maybe all the records have been "found", but how about old russian tapes on vinyl. I could kill for Kantor, Falanga or early Magnit on the black gold. Bootleg or not, don't care!
Were they actually released as pro-tapes? I see nothing entertaining in looking for "original dubs", but to each his own...
humus

Post by humus »

One of my friends bought that Front LP. I have to get over there one day and listen to it.
Dokken_Uwe

Post by Dokken_Uwe »

Any ideas about this release?

Paradisial Hell [Райский Ад] - Confrontation (1990)

I got the mp3 (good album btw) from a russian guy some years ago but every time I searched for the vinyl it always ended up the same: no trace to any copy for sale.

http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/699186

EDIT:

"This LP (recorded in 1990, but only released in 1992 by Soyuz Records) is one of the rarest ever from Russia, with VARVAR, LADY PROWLER (not sure if this one even exists on vinyl...) and FRONT." (Mega Watt Fanzine)
See the flash of lightning cutting the edge of steel!
mordred

Post by mordred »

Nasty Uwe wrote:Any ideas about this release?

I got the mp3 (good album btw) from a russian guy some years ago but every time I searched for the vinyl it always ended up the same: no trace to any copy for sale.

EDIT:

"This LP (recorded in 1990, but only released in 1992 by Soyuz Records) is one of the rarest ever from Russia, with VARVAR, LADY PROWLER (not sure if this one even exists on vinyl...) and FRONT." (Mega Watt Fanzine)
http://www.popsike.com/Paradisal-Hell-O ... 91602.html
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Nasty Uwe wrote:Any ideas about this release?

EDIT:

Don't question DaN, he's the one who made the entry.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Dan was made to be questioned! :D
I know he considers the record really rare but in my experience it's nowhere near as rare as Varvar or Front. I've seen it for sale several times and never outrageously priced.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

It wasn't DaN who wrote the Mega Watt piece, but the musik-sammler entry, there he says nothing about rarity. It was more of a half-joke that proved that it does exist on LP.
oldwise

Post by oldwise »

As a peson living in Russia I can say that the rarest russian vinyl is ВАРВАР (VARVAR) and АСПИД (ASPID) - they are nearly impossible to find even in Russia. Lady Prowler is a rarity too, but I have one copy and I see some on the market some times. Front... I can't tell anything about its real rarity because I'm from the city where the band lives and I saw this LP in stores or second-hands many times, but today I don't.
DaN
Administructor

Re: Hardest/most rare to find soviet vinyl?

Post by DaN »

This seems like a fitting thread to resurrect with this new review:

Did I come off too negative? Any die-hard fans of this one? I'm not saying its bad, but for being pretty much the last CCCP/post-CCCP album that was missing in my collection, it was an ever so slight disappointment.