CULT OF THE UNDERDOG Podcast

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2424
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:15 pm

Re: CULT OF THE UNDERDOG Podcast

Post by Noisenik »

Ernest Thesiger wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:49 am
Noisenik wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:39 pm Haven't recognized JOD, although I acquired album physically around the time I joined this forum (nobody noticed it turned 15 this year btw)
35, surely?
I was referring to age of Corroseum forum, pls see btw before bracket - 15 years old.
I am ... the One you warned me of
User avatar
Ernest Thesiger
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 12:25 am
Location: M/cr, GBR
Contact:

Re: CULT OF THE UNDERDOG Podcast

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Noisenik wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:48 am
Ernest Thesiger wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:49 am
Noisenik wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:39 pm Haven't recognized JOD, although I acquired album physically around the time I joined this forum (nobody noticed it turned 15 this year btw)
35, surely?
I was referring to age of Corroseum forum, pls see btw before bracket - 15 years old.
D'oh! Stunned to realise how long it's been online & how long we've been here. Congrats, Corro!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
User avatar
bigfootkit
Posts: 2528
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:32 am
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: CULT OF THE UNDERDOG Podcast

Post by bigfootkit »

Ernest Thesiger wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:41 pm
Noisenik wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:48 am
Ernest Thesiger wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:49 am
35, surely?
I was referring to age of Corroseum forum, pls see btw before bracket - 15 years old.
D'oh! Stunned to realise how long it's been online & how long we've been here. Congrats, Corro!
Blimey! Happy 15th birthday to The Corroseum! Perhaps needs to be marked by a commemorative t-shirt Dan (hint-hint)?
Many thanks for the kind words & encouragement on the podcast Noisenik, episode 2 is shaping up nicely & will be up in early December. Should i withhold the tracklist initially so the guessing game can continue?
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2424
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:15 pm

Re: CULT OF THE UNDERDOG Podcast

Post by Noisenik »

bigfootkit wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:34 am Blimey! Happy 15th birthday to The Corroseum! Perhaps needs to be marked by a commemorative t-shirt Dan (hint-hint)?
Many thanks for the kind words & encouragement on the podcast Noisenik, episode 2 is shaping up nicely & will be up in early December. Should i withhold the tracklist initially so the guessing game can continue?
Absolutely! It's gonna be a lot of fun. Plus I am really thankful that you help me find killer music without much digging. If I would have to dig, I probably wouldn't find anything, for I always dig where there's nothing to be dug. So...
I am ... the One you warned me of
User avatar
bigfootkit
Posts: 2528
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:32 am
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: CULT OF THE UNDERDOG Podcast

Post by bigfootkit »

Noisenik wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:23 pm
bigfootkit wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:34 am Blimey! Happy 15th birthday to The Corroseum! Perhaps needs to be marked by a commemorative t-shirt Dan (hint-hint)?
Many thanks for the kind words & encouragement on the podcast Noisenik, episode 2 is shaping up nicely & will be up in early December. Should i withhold the tracklist initially so the guessing game can continue?
Absolutely! It's gonna be a lot of fun. Plus I am really thankful that you help me find killer music without much digging. If I would have to dig, I probably wouldn't find anything, for I always dig where there's nothing to be dug. So...
:lol: Nice metaphor Nenad, maybe you should ask Santa Claus for a metal detector.
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2424
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:15 pm

Re: CULT OF THE UNDERDOG Podcast

Post by Noisenik »

bigfootkit wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:34 am
Noisenik wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:23 pm Absolutely! It's gonna be a lot of fun. Plus I am really thankful that you help me find killer music without much digging. If I would have to dig, I probably wouldn't find anything, for I always dig where there's nothing to be dug. So...
:lol: Nice metaphor Nenad, maybe you should ask Santa Claus for a metal detector.
It's not so much about detecting metal, it's about having patience detecting quality music. I spend energy finding pyrrhite or buried rusted rubbish eaten beyond redemption. Of course, I get bored after a while.

Oh, and there's no need to hurry. Quality before anything else.
I am ... the One you warned me of
Post Reply