ENCHANTER – Defenders Of the Realm CD Out now!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
StygianBlade

ENCHANTER – Defenders Of the Realm CD Out now!

Post by StygianBlade »

Arkeyn Steel Records is proud to announce its second release:

ENCHANTER – Defenders Of the Realm CD

From Jackson, Michigan, USA, Enchanter released back in 1988 one jewel of US Epic / Power Metal. Defenders Of The Realm was the beginning of their saga that consisted of one more release: Time Gone Past Nevermore (1989). From Power Metal pounding attacks to Epic Metal mysterious anthems this band carried a unique spirit. This release is a compendium of every piece of music ever released by Enchanter, as bonus it includes the never before released Ethereal Quarter song recorded back in 1990. All the stuff is completely re mixed in USA by the main man / guitarist James Shellberg himself (former of the glorious Longings Past). Available in strictly limited CD edition of 1000 hand numbered copies featuring unreleased photos and complete biography. This is your first -and last- chance to grab this mystic treasure of Steel. NO re–pressings!

Price: 15 Euro / CD + 5 euro postage – simple parcel / 7 euro postage – registered parcel (worldwide)

Paypal @ label@steelgallery.com
Email: chris.countraven@gmail.com. / info@arkeynsteel.com

PM or email for details.

Thanks in advance!

www.arkeynsteel.com
Last edited by StygianBlade on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I will be ordering both recent releases after I get off work tonight, now that this album is availible.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
StygianBlade

Post by StygianBlade »

Thanks, write me @ chris.countraven@gmail.com.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

StygianBlade wrote:Thanks, write me @ chris.countraven@gmail.com.
Email sent.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Done deal.

I look forward to giving these a spin soon.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

I'm ordering both your releases right now. Scarlet Rayne were good. Never heard Enchanter before, but I'll trust to people who say they made some great recordings.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
ChildOfTheDamned

Post by ChildOfTheDamned »

Enchanter may be the best US metal demo of a band that didn't release an album. But if you listen to their "Thor" song,you'll change the "may" with a "must",I bet your life on that.
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

TOP class US Steel,enough said
LuciferSteele

Post by LuciferSteele »

supreme metal. thank you guys
FINAL AXE
TYRANT
CROSS
ZIONS ABYSS
STEEL PROPHET
SALEM SPADE
KINGS RANSOM
and the story continues...
www.steel-legacy.com
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Both releases arrived a couple weeks back and I have to say that I was very impressed with both.

Top quality US Power Metal.

In fact, Enchanter sounds so much like Night On Brocken era Fates Warning that it's ridiculous.

Anyways, keep up the great work and I look forward to any other obscure gems of 80's metal that you release in the future.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Avenger wrote:
In fact, Enchanter sounds so much like Night On Brocken era Fates Warning that it's ridiculous.
Bliax.Count me off then.I won't give them a chance if they sound like Fates Warning(i can't stand FW both 80's and 90's era).
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I finally got my copy yesterday. Damn great to have a official version of this material, congratulations. When is the vinyl ready?
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Just got this and Scarlet Rayne a few days ago; what few songs i've heard from Enchanter were really good, so I have high hopes for the cd (just need some time to sit down and play 'em! :) )
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
StygianBlade

Post by StygianBlade »

I finally got my copy yesterday. Damn great to have a official version of this material, congratulations. When is the vinyl ready?
great, stay tuned for your FS copies as well ;)
quietus

Re:

Post by quietus »

doomedplanet wrote: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:40 pm I finally got my copy yesterday. Damn great to have a official version of this material, congratulations. When is the vinyl ready?
Now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HIGH ROLLER/IRON TYRANT/NO REMORSE/TPL/UNDERGROUND POWER/NWN!/HELLS HEADBANGERS/DYSTOPIAN DOGS/ALONE RECORDS