Which concert will you attend next ?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
msp

Post by msp »

DREAM THEATRE & SYMPHONY X in London on 13/10
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I'll leave within a couple of hours to see Hirax in France, one of the few bands I've never saw live :D
Long Live The Loud !!!
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

The Sentinel wrote:I'll leave within a couple of hours to see Hirax in France, one of the few bands I've never saw live :D
You're going al the way from Holland to France to see a single band? Are you mad?

They will be touring Europe, including Holland, in the spring of 2008...
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

I've traveled to other countries lots of times for concerts. Also bands that played my home town on same tour, just to see them again, haha..

In 2 days I'm going to see Gallhammer from Japan.

And within the next couple of months I think I'm seeing Gorgoroth, Carnivore, Marduk, Motörhead and Pretty Maids (not at the same show though, hahaha).
Helm

Post by Helm »

snaps666 wrote:Gorgoroth/Pretty Maids
That would have been a pretty awesome show, if only for the audience mix!
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

Helm wrote:
snaps666 wrote:Gorgoroth/Pretty Maids
That would have been a pretty awesome show, if only for the audience mix!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah!
humus

Post by humus »

Might check out Nagana on wednesday. Flyer mentionned Venom, Motorhead and Sabbath as influences so could be good I guess.
Then Gallhammer and Skitliv on thursday. Alchemist on sunday. Watain and Impiety also soon.

And can someone tell me more about Raven? It's a known name but to be honest I've never heard their music before. Some friends will be opening for them so I'll see them anyway, but I'm curious as to Raven is actually worth seeing live.

And the show I'm most looking forward too: Nifelheim!!! Finally after all those years I'll see them live. 2 more months...
Levi

Post by Levi »

Raven: best show of KIT V. Great band, try 'all for one' or 'rock until you drop'
humus

Post by humus »

Sounds good, will pick those up at the metalmarket than.
Will you be attending Raven too?
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

The Evil Within Us wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:I'll leave within a couple of hours to see Hirax in France, one of the few bands I've never saw live :D
You're going al the way from Holland to France to see a single band? Are you mad?

It's only 200 km (Wattrelos, nearly Belgium), so 1,5 hours drive, why not, the show was fucking perfect :wink:
Long Live The Loud !!!
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Levi wrote:Raven: best show of KIT V. Great band, try 'all for one' or 'rock until you drop'
You can also check their fantastic live album "Live at the Inferno" which is a very summary of the first part of their carreer.
Levi

Post by Levi »

humus wrote:Sounds good, will pick those up at the metalmarket than.
Will you be attending Raven too?
There's a chance I'll be going to the 013 show on sunday. That'll probably be so good, I want to go to the Negasonic gigs too :) Don't know yet, still some time to decide...

Live at the Inferno is a good pick too, one of the better live albums when it comes to metal.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

The Sentinel wrote:
The Evil Within Us wrote:

It's only 200 km (Wattrelos, nearly Belgium), so 1,5 hours drive, why not, the show was fucking perfect :wink:
My experience with Belgian roads isn't very positive. But a 1,5 hour drive is my usual travel time to any concert so that would be worth it.

As for Raven, next to RUYD, Wiped Out is also essential!
I hope they plan more tourdates, I need to see them again soon!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I'll check out GEHENNA (swe) and Martin Missy And The PROTECTORs on Saturday. Maybe I'll give GENERAL SURGERY a go the day before too.

Heh, I almost went to see PSYCHIC TV yesterday but weekend fatigue got the better of me. Never been much of a TG/PTV fan, but seeing Genesis after the sex-change could have been quite a laff :lol:
peterott

Post by peterott »

Massacre (US) in approx. 1 month