Trying to remember an album

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Manillaungol

Trying to remember an album

Post by Manillaungol »

The record is a fairly obscure metal record if I remember correctly Side A Was basically all the songs their record label wanted them to record commercial stuff and I think was labeled "Their Shit" and then Side B was all the 80's metal stuff like they wanted to play and it was labeled "Our Shit" or something to that effect, that's all I can really remember about it.
Prowler

Re: Trying to remember an album

Post by Prowler »

What's on the cover? Any country they came from?
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Manillaungol

Post by Manillaungol »

Prowler wrote:What's on the cover? Any country they came from?
The band is from USA that's the only other thing I remember.
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Hammers Rule - Show no Mercy LP

The difference in quality on both sides is tremendous, A-side is the good one and crushes, the commercial B-Side totally sucks.
We praise the blood that metal brings
Manillaungol

Post by Manillaungol »

OmenOfSteel wrote:Hammers Rule - Show no Mercy LP

The difference in quality on both sides is tremendous, A-side is the good one and crushes, the commercial B-Side totally sucks.
That was it thanks a lot. "The first release of Hammers Rule. Show No Mercy was issued only on white vinyl. The LP was known for having two types of music on its two sides. "Their Side" featured commercial hard rock, while "Our Side" pumped out heavy metal."
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

Never heard of that album before but it somehow was in my discogs wantlist...
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Zombie Dance wrote:Never heard of that album before but it somehow was in my discogs wantlist...
You should get it alone of the killer-track POOL OF PIRANHAS, amazing piece of US METAL! Cool lyrics too about a handsome guy inviting the ladies to his mansion to make them drunk and feed them to his fishy pets, hahaah
We praise the blood that metal brings
martinsane

Post by martinsane »

I find the for us and for them statement interesting as I am curious as to who the them one at the time for this band. I can't fathom and I do not even know of the band so I may be dead wrong, but a label of significance dictating their course in relation to the songs they make. Unless of course this is just a clever ploy to play different styles and divert the attention away from themselves?