HAVOC - "Like A Beast" ...Mystery record!

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
DaN
Administructor

HAVOC - "Like A Beast" ...Mystery record!

Post by DaN »

From Roman's wantlist thread:
OmenOfSteel wrote:Havoc - Like A Beast LP (does this really exist? Need any info about this LP! Must be from East Euro, maybe Slovenia, Noisenik?? - maybe Czech or Romania? Mystery record !)
Let's put The Corroseum Forum's collective braintrust to work! What is it? Where's it from? Is it any good? Does it even exist?? Must... have...
Prowler

Re: HAVOC - "Like A Beast" ...Mystery record!

Post by Prowler »

Not from Poland nor CSSR ... and it must be from the 90's if it really exists. Pressing private records in the 80's in these countries is almost impossible. Poland maybe fanclub pressing but Havoc aren't Kat ...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Someone kill me for not saving the Coverpic I once found...

It showed a very Metal Bandpic and a very Metal Bandlogo on the front.

I contacted the seller who had this in his list, filed under METAL, and the seller was from Slovenija if I remember correctly. He remembered the record but not the the exact year or release nor country it was made.
He sold it just a few weeks before I contacted him, that was like 2 years ago, since than I search high and low and found.... NOTHING!
We praise the blood that metal brings
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

... but life goes on ... if I'd cry all the time when someone has stolen "my" records I'd have nothing other to do than crying all all the time ... :mrgreen:
There's always a second copy turning up somewhere :wink:
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Its the same with me and that CELTIC BREAKFAST album advert I've seen in Metal Hammer in mid-80s, but never ever found the actual item anywhere...
OmenOfSteel

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Prowler wrote:... but life goes on ... if I'd cry all the time when someone has stolen "my" records I'd have nothing other to do than crying all all the time ... :mrgreen:
Didnt realize I was crying? I'm totally cool with not having this HAVOC record, it's just the thrill of the hunt mixed with a big bunch of curiosity in this case.

Oh and btw, I never felt like someone "stole" my record when someone else was quicker or paid more or whatever and got something I dont have. I'm not at all a jealous person thanks Satan.
I honestly enjoy the daily Dirty Rocker Ultra-Rarity show-offs on facebook or these boards :wink:
OmenOfSteel

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Stormspell wrote:CELTIC BREAKFAST album advert
If my memory serves me well this was a made-up joke band from the writers of ROCK HARD magazine, no wonder you never found the record :wink:
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

OmenOfSteel wrote:
Stormspell wrote:CELTIC BREAKFAST album advert
If my memory serves me well this was a made-up joke band from the writers of ROCK HARD magazine, no wonder you never found the record :wink:
Oh my, but hey wait, it was even included in the "Alben Des Monats" table and scored a very low overall score, which usually only cult bands have achieved... could it all have been just a cruel joke?
OmenOfSteel

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Stormspell wrote: could it all have been just a cruel joke?
Yes :cry:
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

As well as the Bloody Ice interview ....
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

OmenOfSteel wrote:
Prowler wrote:... but life goes on ... if I'd cry all the time when someone has stolen "my" records I'd have nothing other to do than crying all all the time ... :mrgreen:
Didnt realize I was crying? I'm totally cool with not having this HAVOC record, it's just the thrill of the hunt mixed with a big bunch of curiosity in this case.

Oh and btw, I never felt like someone "stole" my record when someone else was quicker or paid more or whatever and got something I dont have. I'm not at all a jealous person thanks Satan.
I honestly enjoy the daily Dirty Rocker Ultra-Rarity show-offs on facebook or these boards :wink:
I'm not jealous either. 80 % of the really rare records is simply crap, that I just don't want/need ... to find a record that's musically worth the money in the 300 + E regions is quite hard. Wyzard and Leather Nunn are examples for that but surely not Militia or Dark Starr or most of the other stuff. :P
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I'd actually take Militia over Leather Nunn, but definitely not for $1000 :)
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

For 1000 $ you'd not even get a piece of paper torn out of the Militia sleeve ... haha
OmenOfSteel

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Prowler wrote:... to find a record that's musically worth the money in the 300 + E regions is quite hard. Wyzard and Leather Nunn are examples for that but surely not Militia or Dark Starr or most of the other stuff. :P
No record is "musically worth 300 Euro" when you can buy the reissue for 20 Euro or get MP3 files for free. And also market-value of records or CDs does not have much to do with quality of the music.

I totally worship DEADLY BLESSING LP, it owns IRON CROSS Florida any day of the week. Still I paid around 80x more for IRON CROSS Florida and was bloody happy having it so I can put it on the shelf right next to the OPM edition already sitting there.
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

Havoc@LikeABeast.jpg
Havoc@LikeABeast.jpg (97.03 KiB) Viewed 3682 times
From Switzerland, 1985
I do not own this EP