"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

omen of hate wrote:Great ! Any RWH series part II planned ?
Yes, they are already in progress actually, with PARADOX being the first volume. Series are called "Disciples of Steel"
Eugenio Giordano

Post by Eugenio Giordano »

there will be some new item available from StormSpell Rec at the KIT ?
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Nope sorry. I'm delaying new releases to get everything released at once.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Just a short note to let everyone know all upcoming releases will be available with the next webstore update at the end of the month.

Apologies for the scarce info, delays, and confusion. What started as small batch of releases, as usual have snowballed into a big pile and its just easier to hold on a bit longer and put out everything all together.

Here's what's coming:

THE OUTER LIMITS
- World Metal Domination - Bay Area thrash metal worship at the altar of FORBIDDEN and EXODUS

FORGOTTEN DISCIPLE - Last Train to Heaven - arcane and short-lived melodic metal project from Bay Area, circa 1990-1991, featuring RELLIK and HELLHOUND members

ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology 1986-1990 - originally known as CRYPTIC AXE, before changing their name and becoming a white metal band. This collection of early demos is quite different from the later albums, and is an amazing female-fronted epic power metal for fans of ACID, early WARLOCK, POWERS COURT, DETENTE, CIRITH UNGOL, etc.

SUDDEN DARKNESS / ECONOMIST - Anthology 2CD Set - Teutonic speed metal akin to label-mates DARKNESS, NECRONOMICON, VECTOM, etc.

CHALICE - Demo Anthology: Live & Rare - the best US epic heavy metal demo this side of Stargazer. This band could have been huge

R.O.X.X. - Blind in Vegas 2CD Set - Johnny Roxx's (Aerian Rage, Tarrga, Legend) solo project, also featuring Nikki Jaggz on bass and Stevie Mitchell on drums, delivering classic L.A. metal for fans of W.A.S.P., Malice, Warrior, Keel, Armored Saint, Dokken, Aerian Rage. A 2CD anthology set featuring an unreleased EP from 1993 and bunch of pre-production 1992 demo tracks on disc #2

AXECUTOR - Aggressive Extermination EP - Evil, raw, headbanging old-school thrash paying homage to the olde Teutonic masters.

CLOVEN ALTAR - S/T EP - New Wave of Traditional Heavy Metal with NWOBHM melodic flare.

HOT FOG - Secret Phantasies of the Dragon Sun - New Wave of Traditional Heavy Metal from San Francisco

GLADIUS - Age of Barbarism - debut album by Oregon thrashters

STARBLIND - Darkest Horrors - NWOBHM inspired classic metal for fans of IRON MAIDEN,TOKYO BLADE, early SCORPIONS, CLOVEN HOOF, STEELWING, ROCKA ROLLAS

ANCIENT EMPIRE - When Empires Fall - US heavy metal from Bay Area, paying homage to classic metal masters such as Jag Panzer, Savatage, Omen, Armored Saint, Iced Earth, just to name a few.

FALLEN ORDER - The Age of Kings - Epic heavy metal from the land down under

SKULL & BONES - The Cursed Island - South American answer to Running Wild, sort of :)

BLACK SACHBAK - No Pay No Gain - 80s crossover worship for fans of D.R.I. Cryptic slaughter, Gang Green, Mucky Pup, etc.

SKEPTOR - United We Stand... Together We Fall - technical speed metal for fans of TOXIK, REALM, WATCHTOWER, early SIEGES EVEN, etc.

GENTRY LORD - Signals From the Mystiverse - magic metal mystical experience, delivered to you by an alien changeling disguised like Dave Halliday. Duck fast, or be mutilated!
Decibel_Rebel

Post by Decibel_Rebel »

Stormspell wrote:SUDDEN DARKNESS / ECONOMIST - Anthology 2CD Set - Teutonic speed metal akin to label-mates DARKNESS, NECRONOMICON, VECTOM, etc.
Looking forward to this one if it contains the unreleased LP!
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Great news, Iordan ! I'll take some of them ! Can't wait to hear CHALICE and the ORDAINED FATE Anthology !!
mordred

Post by mordred »

Will probably need Forgotten Disciple, Ordained Fate, Chalice, Gentry Lord and Starblind. How about some Gladius samples? ;)
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Definitely going for them:Ordained Fate, Chalice
Probably for Forgotten Disciple, too.
And I'll need to check some samples, too, from the new bands before I make my mind (Ancient Empire would have been great, as there is no sample anywhere (?) to check).
Element0s

Post by Element0s »

Stormspell wrote: SKULL & BONES - The Cursed Island - South American answer to Running Wild, sort of :)
I really hope you're referring to these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uteiCE02xWQ
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Element0s wrote:
Stormspell wrote: SKULL & BONES - The Cursed Island - South American answer to Running Wild, sort of :)

I wanted to sign that band too but another label have beaten me up to it :lol:
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Some audio samples here: https://stormspell.bandcamp.com/
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

dogdam the superb sound quality of Egypt sent shivers down my spine.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Shouldn't this go in the WORST of the worst thread?
Element0s wrote:I really hope you're referring to these guys

Element0s

Post by Element0s »

what, you didn't like that?
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Element0s wrote:

Holy crap!!!! It can't get...better than this!! :lol: