GRAVEN IMAGE - People in Hell Want Ice Water EP for sale

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Stormspell

GRAVEN IMAGE - People in Hell Want Ice Water EP for sale

Post by Stormspell »

Got a mint copy coming my way. It is basically brand-new, never played, with both inserts included. It was given by Mike Clemens to the person I'm getting it from. 100% original

Update: the EP has been spoken for, thanks!

International buyers paying via paypal: the only way I'd ship such item is via EMS Express with actual value declared so it can be insured in full. You also have to have your paypal address confirmed in order for paypal seller's protection policy to work.

You are welcome to chose your own shipping method and I'll accommodate any shipping instructions, but you will have to pay me via Western Union, cash in envelope, etc. (no paypal)
Last edited by Stormspell on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mordred

Post by mordred »

I think "offers" are forbidden by forum rules, you're supposed to name a price. :wink:
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Ah ok, I'm sorry. I've set up a concrete price. I'd have probably settled for less, but rules are rules ;)
mordred

Post by mordred »

Sorry it matters not to me, I just felt like being a dick for no reason I guess. :wink:

I hope you will get it sold to finance some releases and somebody will be happy to add this to their collection I'm sure.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

The EP has been spoken for. Thanks everyone for the great interest, I wish I had more than one copy for all of you! Cheers!
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Stormspell wrote:The EP has been spoken for. Thanks everyone for the great interest, I wish I had more than one copy for all of you! Cheers!
haha
Never trust the Goblin King....