THE UNHOLY - DEMO avaliable now!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Funny thing, I made my review in October and we say more or less the same things with Leif, even the same names are mentioned. :)
Never trust the Goblin King....
leifkr

Post by leifkr »

I haven't read it. I promise :wink: To be found in the upcoming issue of Steel For An Age?
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

leifkr wrote:I haven't read it. I promise :wink: To be found in the upcoming issue of Steel For An Age?
Exactly! I'm thinking about checking my PC though for possible intruders :)
Never trust the Goblin King....
The Unholy

Post by The Unholy »

The band has no more CDs!
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

Haha - was fast. You should have done more. :shock:
The Unholy

Post by The Unholy »

I guess we underestimated the possible interest but, as promised, we will do no more CDs. Though these songs may be reissued in another format and with some extra content. Stay tuned.
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

It looks lik I bought it just in time.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Just received my copy today !! :D
The Unholy

Post by The Unholy »

We really hope you guys enjoy those songs!
mordred

Post by mordred »

Well I knew I loved this band since I first heard one song some months ago. Now that I find out there is a cd out it's already gone. Another "instant rarity". Will have to listen to something else instead I suppose.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
The Unholy

Post by The Unholy »

mordred wrote:Well I knew I loved this band since I first heard one song some months ago. Now that I find out there is a cd out it's already gone. Another "instant rarity". Will have to listen to something else instead I suppose.
We may get the songs reissued in another format, but we will not be producing more self-released CDs as we stated when they got released. Though you may still find copies that were sent to underground distros.

We are still blown away by the interested generated by this release, never thought that we would get rid of all the copies in less than two weeks.
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

Underground Power Records has one on Ebay and is supposed to release it on vynil.
Morton

Post by Morton »

Shimrod wrote:Underground Power Records has one on Ebay and is supposed to release it on vynil.
The vinyl will be out in about 5-6 weeks with 2 bonus tracks.

CD´s are still available at Underground Power Records.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

2nd'ed! Got mine today. Hope the full album stays in the same production style. Love the youtube video I watched too.
Oliver/KIT wrote:The whole demo is killer..like it a lot...
The Unholy

Post by The Unholy »

doomedplanet wrote:2nd'ed! Got mine today. Hope the full album stays in the same production style. Love the youtube video I watched too.
A full on 80's style production is what the band believes in, so we will keep doing it like this.

It seems the word is already out, so we can confirm that Underground Power Records will release a 12" vinyl of the demo including two bonus tracks. More info to be released soon.

Cheers!