Bad Ebay Users - The Official Warning Thread

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Ryür wrote:Anyone know this seller? I received 2 cassettes with obvious boot photocopies covers.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/engel_azrael
It's your own fault if you can't read description :
PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING !!!! I'm not trying to rip anyone off, I've decided to start selling my tapes. I'll be as descriptive as I can in so far as describing the tapes & where I got them but please do your research before bidding. I know it's next to impossible to validate some demos as original and some of them I got from 'unsure' sources like ebay or privat trades. So please take a look at the pictures and decide for your own. I can't and I don't want to give you a guarantee. Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Not to mention: Some bands photocopied demo covers themselves, it was how they duplicated their original drawn cover!
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Vaa, at no time I tell that he try to rip-off me or anything like that (I give positive feedback) , just wanted to know if all the cassettes that he sells looks like a 2013 copy (based in the cover) .
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Does anybody know this user:

http://www.ebay.pl/usr/aluphantom

I asked him for a picture of the OBI of his Heavy Load CD or pictures of the matrix and responded very rudely basicly saying to look at his feedback and that people like me ask for pictures and buy anyway. Is this guy known for selling bootlegs?
gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

s***e (private) = devilsronde = momojirou's another account
u***j (56**) = momojirou
and another suspicious account s***e (0)

GO TO HELL FOR $$$$$
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Nothing new ... I'll never understand why he has to do this, just list with fixed prices buy it now + free offers mode and that's it ...

Ps. Hammer :shock:
Last edited by Helstar on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Check the bid retractions history of this user. I thought you were only able to retract a bid under certain circumstances, but it seems there will be no repercussions no matter how many bids you retract on a regular basis.

Who is this clown? Does anyone know?

Click on d***e on the bottom of the page
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

melodicmetalhead
"I am NOT a collector"
lox

Post by lox »

Khnud wrote:I thought you were only able to retract a bid under certain circumstances, but it seems there will be no repercussions no matter how many bids you retract on a regular basis.
Weird, I though the same just like I thought 3 unpaid item strikes meant: banned from ebay. In both cases I was proven wrong. Those ebay rules are extremely flexible it seems.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Glockose wrote:melodicmetalhead
Thanks! I'm still completely at a loss as to why a user would have so many bid retractions. And why don't ebay ban the account? If you have rules and don't enforce them, what's the point in having rules?
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

metalmusic321 on discogs = Elia Lee Tsikrikas aka raredeath850 = avoid at all costs.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

As expected ... http://www.discogs.com/seller/metalmusic321

"fraudulent seller, he doesn't have the items, beware !"

"Worst communication ever, i sent the payment but the seller never sent the parcel, i have to use PayPal refund, don't trust, don't buy, worst Discogs buy experience ever"

"WARNING. Rip-off seller. Once I sent payment the seller ceased all communication. No goods shipped, and no reply for over a month. If something bad happened to them, I am sorry; but this just seems to be a case of dishonesty and/or criminal activity."

"BEWARE Rip-Off place, seller banned by discogs, he deleted my negative feedback moving the status to NON PAYING BUYER... fortunately, seller provide via PM a PayPal, but i asked and received a refund because i felt the risk, ask Discogs 4 help"

"100% RIP-OFF place, seller account disabled by discogs, he deleted all the negative feedbacks from the buyers in moving the status to NON PAYING BUYERS... fortunately, i didn't pay because i felt the risk and i absolutely made the good choice."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

I would suggest to all you guys to block on ebay this chinese scam artist: thrasher1101 aka metalkreatormuxi aka driver19880224 (yes it's always him)

Apparently, he always does the same trick (look at his feedbacks, there are PLENTY like this), buy a rare cd/lp, say that "it doesn't play" or it's in "bad shape", pretending a refund or else he would leave a negative (feedback extortion), and then open paypal dispute to have all money back.

Ebay has already blocked him as a seller ... we all need to block him as a buyer too :evil:
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I'm curious as to why the two Discogs guys who left negs for metalmusic321 wrote almost the exact same text. Same misspellings, grammatical errors and choice of words. Still, one is from Colombia and one from France. Weird.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

A couple of feedbacks disappeared because the scammer used the "non paying buyer" button, each negative disappears instantly. But yes this is weird, one must have copy/pasted the other :)
Last edited by Helstar on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.