LAZARUS SIN “Intracranial Mass” reissue on LP

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Kostello

LAZARUS SIN “Intracranial Mass” reissue on LP

Post by Kostello »

One of USA’s best Metal albums to have been released in the 80’s, now available for the first time on vinyl (limited to 500 copies on black wax), celebrating its’ 25th anniversary.

Audio has been remastered and the LP will include lyrics, liner notes and photos.

Brought to you by Steel Legacy and Trigger, due for release early December
More info here: trigger.distro[at]gmail.com
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Very cool for the people that do not own this. I have the second pressing on CD. Wondering about the remaster. Is there any plans to make a CD reissue available?
daniel

Post by daniel »

Going to be in Greece again for a few weeks in December/January, so I would like to pick this up in Athens sometime then if you have a shop to visit?
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Kostello

Post by Kostello »

Zdan wrote:Very cool for the people that do not own this. I have the second pressing on CD. Wondering about the remaster. Is there any plans to make a CD reissue available?
There will be a CD reissue sometime in 2014...
daniel wrote:Going to be in Greece again for a few weeks in December/January, so I would like to pick this up in Athens sometime then if you have a shop to visit?
Yes of course it will be available in shops. Or maybe you can get it directly from us? :D
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Kostas_Kailiazis wrote:
Zdan wrote:Very cool for the people that do not own this. I have the second pressing on CD. Wondering about the remaster. Is there any plans to make a CD reissue available?
There will be a CD reissue sometime in 2014...
daniel wrote:Going to be in Greece again for a few weeks in December/January, so I would like to pick this up in Athens sometime then if you have a shop to visit?
Yes of course it will be available in shops. Or maybe you can get it directly from us? :D
Any bonus content/remastering on the CD version? Or just a simple reissue/repress?
daniel

Post by daniel »

Yes, I meant I`d like to get it directly from you guys :)
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

The debut album of LAZARUS SIN "Intracranial Mass" is finally out for the first time on a limited black vinyl of 500 copies. Comes in a reworked version of the original cover with lyrics sheet and a 4-page colored booklet with the band's interview, released by the omnipotent combination of Steel Legacy Records and Trigger Records. Price is 14 euros. Thanks for the support and interest.

Never trust the Goblin King....
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Hey is the band member you worked with still in Eugene? Maybe I should buy a copy direct from him when it arrives.