"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

GandALF wrote: Including a band which in my opinion was the epitome of 80s US Power Metal
and the name of that band starts with which letter? :wink:
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

Wow, Cryptic Axe sounds damn good. There can't be a reason good enough to justify their obscurity. Can't wait for the rrrrrrelease!!
only the heaviest weather available
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Name changed to FORGOTTEN DISCIPLE to avoid potential trademark problems with current Disciple Emo/malcore band
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Cyrcka wrote:
GandALF wrote: Including a band which in my opinion was the epitome of 80s US Power Metal
and the name of that band starts with which letter? :wink:
_ _ _ E_ _ _ _ _
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Powerlord 8)
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

if it is Powerlord, I cannot wait to hear the unreleased material!
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

doomedplanet wrote:if it is Powerlord, I cannot wait to hear the unreleased material!
You are not alone, we're all waiting on Tony to transfer the master tapes and figure out what's on those reels (expected demo 1984, 8 or more songs)
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

Not to be a pest, but what is the status of all the orders from the sale? Have they started being shipped out yet?
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Dodens Grav wrote:Not to be a pest, but what is the status of all the orders from the sale? Have they started being shipped out yet?
I'm working on those right now. Apologies once again, 17 releases definitely pushed the envelope way too far... I hope to have everything packed and shipped up in next 5-6 days
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

GandALF wrote:
doomedplanet wrote:if it is Powerlord, I cannot wait to hear the unreleased material!
You are not alone, we're all waiting on Tony to transfer the master tapes and figure out what's on those reels (expected demo 1984, 8 or more songs)
There's also material after the EP that is far from that style, Queensryche-style singing etc. As if they turned into a different band!
Last edited by Trigger on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never trust the Goblin King....
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

You mean like the rehearsal 1989 floating on youtube? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6GsArmV4V8

In any case, we're looking into hopefully unearthing "Evil Dead" demo 1984 which was raw power/speed metal
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Still good metal. sweet wall of flyers at 4:29
GandALF wrote:You mean like the rehearsal 1989 floating on youtube? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6GsArmV4V8
l
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Aha, it really is Powerlord then. Would dearly love for the Evil Dead demo to be released.

How about hiring that young, female intern we advised you to get so the shipping could get underway :P
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Sincere apologies once again for the long delay on current orders. I had some setbacks which are sorted now, and as of today I'm packing and shipping out full-force and will not stop until everything is shipped out. I'm throwing free cds in every package to make it up for the wait. Thank you once again for your patience and ongoing support!

For contact use metal@stormspell.com , thanks!
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

I have received my parcel today. No sign of free cds in my package though...