METAL GRAVE "The eternal flame of Deception" Album

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
fengisriprider

Post by fengisriprider »

[quote="Chafe"]Right now the Arcane Metal Arts tape is on the pressing plant.
Regarding an LP release, we're still looking for a label to do it. Let's just hope it happens sooner than later.[/quote]

This reissue of cassette is now available, see trade list in take it or leave it section.
"Without the holy grail, only evil can prevail."
Ironhead

Post by Ironhead »

Thought to mention here that to my surprise there was a Metal Grave song playing last month in a rock bar called Hell's Bells in Prague, CZ. Between some music videos of Megadeth, modern crap and Whitesnake etc... It was the day before Iron Maiden played there!
The Devil is within us all...
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

By chance is there any label that distributes the CD here in Europe?
Chafe

Post by Chafe »

Cyrcka wrote:By chance is there any label that distributes the CD here in Europe?
I think No Remorse have some copies on sale on their store/website. In the US is available via Stormspell / Shadow Kingdom.

Ironhead wrote:Thought to mention here that to my surprise there was a Metal Grave song playing last month in a rock bar called Hell's Bells in Prague, CZ. Between some music videos of Megadeth, modern crap and Whitesnake etc... It was the day before Iron Maiden played there!
Wow, that's kinda weird, but great as well, maybe someone get interested on it (it's a long shot, but you never know).