Rarest CDs you own?

...and all CD issues goes here.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

roihlem wrote:I was never too impressed with that CD, will give it a spin today again...
How was their 2nd album?
Do you mean the one they had as Lazarus in 1992? This is Open My Mind, and it's quite good though...What will happen with their forth-coming release, anyone heard something?
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Gabhair

Post by Gabhair »

sovdat wrote:
khiijol wrote:
impact is imminent is rare? i remember that being a staple of every used cd store a while ago (along with force of habit)
It usually goes for $50 - $60 on ebay.
No way! I just picked it up a few weeks ago second hand for €5 along with Mortal Sins Face Of Despair also for €5. Happy days :D
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

BlackStele wrote:
roihlem wrote:I was never too impressed with that CD, will give it a spin today again...
How was their 2nd album?
Do you mean the one they had as Lazarus in 1992? This is Open My Mind, and it's quite good though...What will happen with their forth-coming release, anyone heard something?
Yes, I thought of "Open My Mind".
Personally, I doubt the new album will come out. That news was since a long time if I remember right...
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

roihlem wrote:
BlackStele wrote:
How was their 2nd album?
Yes, I thought of "Open My Mind".
Personally, I doubt the new album will come out. That news was since a long time if I remember right...
hmm...some rumours came back to life, but I don't think they're trustworthy though..
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

humus wrote:Someone I know is bound to have those Target CD's collecting dust in a box, those guys come from my town and surroundings. Just have to find that someone! Glad I collect thrash records and not CD's, bought that one for €5 at KIT.
Their singer now plays in some bluesband by the way.
Any news about this maybe?

Similar thing is going on in Netherlands about second Vulture, here's the report of one Dutch guy:

About Vulture - Easier to lie....

I just caught a rumour that the biggest distributor in The Netherlands has a warehouse full of old stuff... A guy who works there told me that there are (at least) 250 unsold copies of that cd floating around somewhere either at their warehouse or in some old storage facility.... Not sure whether this is true but I promised him $5 a piece when he did find them.... fingers crossed!
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

sovdat wrote:Any news about this maybe?

Similar thing is going on in Netherlands about second Vulture, here's the report of one Dutch guy:

About Vulture - Easier to lie....

I just caught a rumour that the biggest distributor in The Netherlands has a warehouse full of old stuff... A guy who works there told me that there are (at least) 250 unsold copies of that cd floating around somewhere either at their warehouse or in some old storage facility.... Not sure whether this is true but I promised him $5 a piece when he did find them.... fingers crossed!
Would have to be Bertus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? I used to have contacts there, but not anymore.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Korgull - Bertus??

____
Some crazy prices from ebay lately :)

$172.5 OVERTHROW - Within Suffering
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=007

$202.5 LAST DESCENDANTS - One Nation Under God (And it was sold for $172.5 two months ago ... I even have this one :) )
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=017

$152.5 MORBID SAINT - Spectrum of Death (I really can't understand why, because this CD is listed each month but still sells for $$$ (usually somewhere around $80 though ;) )

$142.5 EXUMER - Possessed by Fire
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=011

$280 AGRETATOR - Delusions (???)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0176135795

:shock:
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Ppl from East Asia (minus Japan) are f..in' nuts. Rich kids on Heavy Metal. :wink:
I am ... the One you warned me of
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

That Exumer went to Slovenia :)
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

sovdat wrote: $152.5 MORBID SAINT - Spectrum of Death (I really can't understand why, because this CD is listed each month but still sells for $$$ (usually somewhere around $80 though ;) )
Bootleg?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

No ... It was usually sold by 100% legit sellers -- kreator72, pricekillers, b.l.o.o.d., ... So I don't think that the Greeks did an indentical bootleg yet ...

However, there were copies which were supposedly released in 1991 by Avanzada Metallica; I know that the LP was released by that label, but CD???? + if you take a look at seller's feedback you can see that he sold 4 copies during last few months ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0146107122
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

Buy the vinyls you bunch of crazy people :P .
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Nightlock wrote:Buy the vinyls you bunch of crazy people :P .
shhhh! I don't want that prices rise :wink:

@ sovdat: ... and mota of course. Maniac, no wonder he hasn't contact me yesterday.
I am ... the One you warned me of
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

MORBID SAINT was officially released on CD at the same time as the vinyl. Rainer K used to have a buch in both formats that he sold for 30 euros, but this was a few years ago.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

DaN wrote:MORBID SAINT was officially released on CD at the same time as the vinyl. Rainer K used to have a buch in both formats that he sold for 30 euros, but this was a few years ago.
Do you maybe know if Cyclone - Inferior to None press on Avanzada Metallica from 1992 is official or not?