Recent Metal Finds (2013)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

chatzial wrote:Last few days arrivals:

Uijuijui ... Axe Victims ... as far as I remember except of the first 2 great trax the rest of the album is more a sort of Rock/Hard Rock.

What's that Nemesis? Listenable?

And third question, that Stormwind, is it in shrinkfoil? If so where did you buy it from? Germany? That's the first german record of that time that I see in shrinkwrap, while I bought mine new too and it didn't have any. I only remember 1 german record that I bought from around 90/91 that was sealed. Otherwise I tend to say if someone offers you an 80's german record "ss" he's trying to screw you.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

Prowler wrote:
chatzial wrote:

well this track is great, but i think that the rest isn´t in this vein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZLp3-Zolbo
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Prowler wrote:

And third question, that Stormwind, is it in shrinkfoil? If so where did you buy it from? Germany?
It is still in shrink, i bought it from Canadian seller and the record is unplayed.
This is not the first time i buy a European record from U.S.A. or Canada and the record is either still in shrink or still sealed. Propably some distributors had to seal the imports too.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Cyrcka wrote:
Prowler wrote:
chatzial wrote:

well this track is great, but i think that the rest isn´t in this vein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZLp3-Zolbo
Fortunatelly you are not right :D
The rest of the record is very good!
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

chatzial wrote:
Prowler wrote:

And third question, that Stormwind, is it in shrinkfoil? If so where did you buy it from? Germany?
It is still in shrink, i bought it from Canadian seller and the record is unplayed.
This is not the first time i buy a European record from U.S.A. or Canada and the record is either still in shrink or still sealed. Propably some distributors had to seal the imports too.
Wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a german copy? The record is not that expensive here.
Btw. could you please think about your above statement and say that Nemesis is huge crap or something? In such a forum to say this private record is great shit is like a death sentence! :wink:
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Prowler wrote:
chatzial wrote:
Prowler wrote:
Wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a german copy? The record is not that expensive here.
Btw. could you please think about your above statement and say that Nemesis is huge crap or something? In such a forum to say this private record is great shit is like a death sentence! :wink:
As for Stormwind, it was cheap and i already had reserved a few more records from the seller so the postage was not high.

As for Nemesis, i will not change my statement, it is very good and if you consider that most of the band members were 16 to 17 at the time it is great! And i am not afraid any death sentences (my real name is Elias Macleod, if you know what i mean) :lol:
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Prowler wrote:Btw. could you please think about your above statement and say that Nemesis is huge crap or something? In such a forum to say this private record is great shit is like a death sentence! :wink:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Oha, it looks like you didn't get it! "Death sentence" was meant like "say it's great and everyone will start looking for it and the price will explode."
I thought that was clear. Seems it wasn't ... you really have to work on your humor in case you own any, which it does not look so. Don't see things always from the serious side ... :wink:
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Prowler wrote:Oha, it looks like you didn't get it! "Death sentence" was meant like "say it's great and everyone will start looking for it and the price will explode."
I thought that was clear. Seems it wasn't ... you really have to work on your humor in case you own any, which it does not look so. Don't see things always from the serious side ... :wink:

Is this for me or for Avenger?
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Prowler wrote:Oha, it looks like you didn't get it! "Death sentence" was meant like "say it's great and everyone will start looking for it and the price will explode."

I dont think that a record begins to be very looking for the simple fact that one person like this, and on the other side for my Nemesis is a great record :D
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Prowler

Post by Prowler »

chatzial wrote:

Is this for me or for Avenger?
Mr. Facepalm of course ...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

The majority of the guys that regularly post here probably already know about this record. You are giving yourself too much credit.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Just Autopsy's The Headless Ritual (regular slipcase version) & Running Wild's Gates to Purgatory (2012 CD issue on Lemon).
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
wom

Post by wom »

few new friends of mine!