New Swedish rocktune

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Tobiee

New Swedish rocktune

Post by Tobiee »

Tobiee

Post by Tobiee »

up!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Why are you bumping this when it was only 4 posts down the sub-forum?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

And why do I have to "like" the band on Facebook before I even get to hear the song? That has put me right off even bothering.
Tobiee

Post by Tobiee »

Dark Stranger wrote:And why do I have to "like" the band on Facebook before I even get to hear the song? That has put me right off even bothering.
What are you Talking about ? The got 5.000 plays and we got around 1,500 likes, you Dont even need a Facebook account to listen, Its soundcloud based.
Try this otherwise www.noctumofficial.com
Marken

Post by Marken »

I think "Liberty In Death" sounded a little like the Ghost-debut, both the vocalmelodies and parts of the riffing. Not really my cup of tea (actually I don't like tea), but I have heard far worse.
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

Tobiee wrote:
Dark Stranger wrote:And why do I have to "like" the band on Facebook before I even get to hear the song? That has put me right off even bothering.
What are you Talking about ? The got 5.000 plays and we got around 1,500 likes, you Dont even need a Facebook account to listen, Its soundcloud based.
Try this otherwise www.noctumofficial.com
When I clicked the FB link it told me I had to Like the band page before it would even play it.
Tobiee

Post by Tobiee »

@Dark Stranger

That's really strange, Same thing when you try to connect to our official homepage which I linked? If so, we have to check it up, I hate when people use that kind of shit myself.

@Marken, Thank you.
Actually the only thing I could agree upon is the vocalmelodies during the verse, but doesnt really matter, it's each and everyones right to consume music their own way.

You should give the other songs a listen once they're avaible, this is a pretty "stand out song" compared to the others in the meaning that the others has a different approach.