Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2013)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

We will return to the discussion when it is auctioned next time. In the meantime my offer stands ;)
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Post it in Take or Leave it ? :P
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

emperor.zola wrote:
Avenger wrote: Show me where that CD sold for $250.00? :lol:
Buy it now is an option. My auction not yet ended, and even if it's going to be sold, most likely by one single bid. That's the only thing I want.

Everyone likes to find cool items for a bargain price, and this probably hurts your eyes because it's already over your limit or something... if it's too expensive for you, skip this deal.
I myself started hundreds of auctions for a very low starting price in the past, many from even 1 cent, but now I can not take the risk to sell something for relatively low, and/or below the average market price. I have no shill bidder fake accounts like the big ones out there, momojirou and the likes, sorry.
Originally I wanted to set a buy it now price really close to the starting price, but there is a new rule on ebay: the buy it now price must be at least 30% higher than the starting price. So I came up with that price, that's all. From now on I'll make a report directly to you about what I'm doing on ebay, and why. You are addicted to my listings, that's sick :lol:
I'm in no way addicted to your listings. Due to you adding fake tag words to the end of your auction titles your listed items often end up coming through with my saved searches. I then happen to notice the ridiculous prices you ask which are often 50% greater if not more then the general market value and post them here for a quick laugh. If you don't want this to happen then either change your auction titles or price the items more accurately. I have already owned this CD for years in better condtion.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

Avenger wrote: I'm in no way addicted to your listings. Due to you adding fake tag words to the end of your auction titles your listed items often end up coming through with my saved searches. I then happen to notice the ridiculous prices you ask which are often 50% greater if not more then the general market value and post them here for a quick laugh. If you don't want this to happen then either change your auction titles or price the items more accurately. I have already owned this CD for years in better condtion.
Oh, sorry, so you are looking for Silence - Vision on CD? Good luck :twisted:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

emperor.zola wrote:
Avenger wrote: I'm in no way addicted to your listings. Due to you adding fake tag words to the end of your auction titles your listed items often end up coming through with my saved searches. I then happen to notice the ridiculous prices you ask which are often 50% greater if not more then the general market value and post them here for a quick laugh. If you don't want this to happen then either change your auction titles or price the items more accurately. I have already owned this CD for years in better condtion.
Oh, sorry, so you are looking for Silence - Vision on CD? Good luck :twisted:
I already own a copy but still like to snoop through auctions.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

emperor.zola wrote: Oh, sorry, so you are looking for Silence - Vision on CD? Good luck :twisted:
He's looking for Incursion Dementa. You too if i'm not wrong ^^
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

Helstar wrote: He's looking for Incursion Dementa. You too if i'm not wrong ^^
Alex, I'll always looking for I. D. I'm afraid... but I'm happy with the reissue right now. This shit-throwing party doesn't lead to anywhere, and even if I tell you that the Dethrone is not mine, no one would believe. Sadly, this is the truth... it's not mine. I just take some percentage of the sellings.
I don't count this kind of auction insane in the same way as you. When a CD reaches a over-the-limit-of-sanity price by a bid war, that's insane. A high starting price with ZERO bids: nope. Someone on discogs listed a CD for 4500 EUR and this can be bought on ebay for 30. But why would I post it here? Until someone actually not yet paid for it, it's like it was not even happened.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

It's all ok ;P (it doesn't really matter to me who's selling what anyway)

In general, if there is somebody willing to pay big bucks for an overpriced auction, I don't see a problem in it anymore as the market works like that now (ok, since some years already).

I do that myself too, so ... (including the random 'rare bands' keywords LoL)

What is that 4500 euro cd ? :lol:

ps. I think you aren't really happy with the I.D. reissue if I know you well (same for Avenger, and same for me for Impact etc. ;p !)

WTF ! This goes for 40$ max ! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fallen-Angel-sw ... 359wt_1200
Last edited by Helstar on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

I don't pay much attention anymore but I know I used to see that go unsold with <$10 starting bids only a few years ago. Maybe some 99 centers? Absolutely crazy.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

CDs on the Massacre label have never been 'rare' either ... eventhough this is one of their earliest (and best) cds.

This one instead IS rare ... there was a buy it now 200$, it will maybe go higher http://www.ebay.com/itm/161043700755
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:
emperor.zola wrote: Oh, sorry, so you are looking for Silence - Vision on CD? Good luck :twisted:
He's looking for Incursion Dementa. You too if i'm not wrong ^^
That search was completed :wink:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Avenger wrote: That search was completed :wink:
So you're ok with this ? http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 1081766193 :)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:
Avenger wrote: That search was completed :wink:
So you're ok with this ? http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 1081766193 :)
Nope, that was only bought for the demo tracks. Both will be on the shelf soon.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Did you give it a listen ? Are the demo tracks any good compared to the album, more or less "modern" sections ? :?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:Did you give it a listen ? Are the demo tracks any good compared to the album, more or less "modern" sections ? :?
It hasen't arrived yet and I got about 20 or so other discs to listen to first even when it does. I don't really find the LP that modern sounding (then again I don't find Exhorder that modern sounding either) but presumably if you do, the demo tracks were put out earlier so I'm sure they are more straight forward.

I'll let you know or, if you prefer, I can do a rip once it's here.