Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2013)

...and all CD issues goes here.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

So you won it? The second bidder would have been royally screwed with a second chance offer in that case since otherwise he would have won it at $27..
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Yes I won it by accident ... Not gonna pay for it for sure.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

It can happen ... you have to hope the seller understands the problem AND that the other bidder won't think of this like a shill bid ^^
humus

Post by humus »

sovdat wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/221235840901?ss ... fresh=true

Before anyone asks I entered the wrong bid while bidding ($150 instead $15) :D Hopefully the seller will understand and sell it to 2nd highest bidder (crazy price anyway) ...
And for 7 days you didn't see you entered the wrong bid amount? The winning bid was made on 03/06, auction ended 10/06.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I was on holidays from 5th till today, and totally forgot about this auction :wink:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I had something similar happen once. I was sniping an auction while bidding on my phone and entered $555 instead of $55. Luckily the price ended at $48.

Anyways, here's my contribution:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Dethrone-Let-The ... 1912wt_911

This is $50-$60 MAX in mint condition :lol:

The Assassin split he has listed is just as bad. Especially, because it's missing the OBI.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Well ... it seems its price have had a spike lately http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETHRONE-Let-th ... 1130699307

http://heavymetalcd.com/cd_prices/auction/181014905657

Beats me why it goes that high, UOF cds have never been 'rare' ... :?
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

Avenger wrote: Anyways, here's my contribution:

Why don't you just take a look around first? Like Helstar linked to you, this CD sells for that price.
Avenger wrote: The Assassin split he has listed is just as bad. Especially, because it's missing the OBI.
Some sellers from Japan sold this CD without the obi for over 100. a_thrashman_a sold his copy without the obi not so long ago, for circa 80 USD. Well, that's my pricetag on them.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

emperor.zola wrote:
Avenger wrote: Anyways, here's my contribution:

Why don't you just take a look around first? Like Helstar linked to you, this CD sells for that price.
Avenger wrote: The Assassin split he has listed is just as bad. Especially, because it's missing the OBI.
Some sellers from Japan sold this CD without the obi for over 100. a_thrashman_a sold his copy without the obi not so long ago, for circa 80 USD. Well, that's my pricetag on them.
Show me where that CD sold for $250.00? :lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

Avenger wrote: Show me where that CD sold for $250.00? :lol:
Buy it now is an option. My auction not yet ended, and even if it's going to be sold, most likely by one single bid. That's the only thing I want.

Everyone likes to find cool items for a bargain price, and this probably hurts your eyes because it's already over your limit or something... if it's too expensive for you, skip this deal.
I myself started hundreds of auctions for a very low starting price in the past, many from even 1 cent, but now I can not take the risk to sell something for relatively low, and/or below the average market price. I have no shill bidder fake accounts like the big ones out there, momojirou and the likes, sorry.
Originally I wanted to set a buy it now price really close to the starting price, but there is a new rule on ebay: the buy it now price must be at least 30% higher than the starting price. So I came up with that price, that's all. From now on I'll make a report directly to you about what I'm doing on ebay, and why. You are addicted to my listings, that's sick :lol:
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

^ forget about all that, and ship it to me for the Agretator cd :D
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Agretator is much more rare and valuable. I had the possibility of buying Dethrone twice for 50€ (on this forum) and 60€ (discogs) lately. havent seen Agretator for sale for a long time. It's a 200$ CD, maybe 300$ if you are lucky.

I can pay 125$ anytime for Agretator in excellent condition or better.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Heathen wrote:It's a 200$ CD, maybe 300$ if you are lucky.
Uhmm I don't know, 300$ seems too much ... but yes maybe it could reach 200$ before or after (last copy sold 160$ buy it now). From the past auctions I've saved I see a lot of ups and downs, in 2010 one went for 124$ and another 36 euro.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Helstar wrote:
Heathen wrote:It's a 200$ CD, maybe 300$ if you are lucky.
Uhmm I don't know, 300$ seems too much ... but yes maybe it could reach 200$ before or after (last copy sold 160$ buy it now). From the past auctions I've saved I see a lot of ups and downs, in 2010 one went for 124$ and another 36 euro.

If Asphyxia can end at 260$, Agretator can at 300$ :) But I estimate it's value at around 200$. I don't see why it should be less valuable than other top Crypta CDs. 2010 is ancient times when it comes to CD prices ;)
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

What's the connection with Asphyxia ? We were comparing it with Dethrone or top Crypta cds no ? :)

I have also 2011 and 2012 auctions, and saw a 64 euro copy too ... haven't followed a lot honestly as I already have both cds and don't care for compilations.

I don't think the 160$ buy it now sold in no time either. We will see next time it shows up ^^

Ps. Personally I don't rate it at the same level of Chemical Breath or Gorement, musically.
Last edited by Helstar on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.