WACKEN 2007

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Does someone have POSSESSED and SABBAT set lists ?
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Can't give you the exact set lists, but here's a couple of songs they played as far as I remember:

POSSESSED: The Exorcist, Pentagram, Holy Hell, Confessions, Death Metal, The Heretic, Tribulation, Beyond the Gates ...

SABBAT: Intro / A Cautionary Tale, Hosanna in Excelsis, Behind the Crooked Cross, For Those Who Died, A Church Bizzare, The Clerical Conspiracy, Do Dark Horses Dream of Nightmares?
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Thanks !
Gabhair

Post by Gabhair »

I was there again this year. I thought the line up last year was better.
Highlights were definitely Possessed, Enslaved & Sabbat and realising halfway through breakfast in hamburg on the Monday morning that we were sitting next to Angry Anderson hehe.

I missed Overkill cos i was so wrecke, Type O were dissapointing as were Immortal & Samael.

There were far to many people there this year. Its defnitely all about the Wacken Branding now and how many people they can squish into the place. I'm considering giving it a miss next year on account of Iron Maiden playing as they will definitely sell the place out.